Show Your Projects Chapter 53

Chris Hamilton

13 minutes ago, RockCrwlr said:

Just quickly chiming in to claim my credit for making that body. It was the second body I had ever attempted, so it isnt that great. Good luck with the project.

Thanks, and I'll give credit when it gets released.

I actually had no idea who made it, since the person who gave it to me is not the same person who posted the pic a year ago, and the person who posted the pic didn't say who made the body lol. Keeping names out because why not. They'll get credit but for now I wanna play it off. ;)

5 hours ago, NolanW. said:

Hi, I'm new here, as in the past 3 or 4 months. I've been downloading files here ever since I first got ROR .4. I've wanted to get into track making but i don't have the attention span to watch a complicated video on youtube. As a 13 year old that loves going to see Monster Jam shows but with the tracks nowhere to be found on sim-monsters for ROR .4 I was wondering if there is an easier way to make my own tracks.

1. Idk if this is the place for posting that, maybe in the "help and support" forum

2. i think that you mean converting tracks to .4 so they will work in ROR .4. There is a tutorial somewhere in this site

3. Idk how to make a track yet but there are simple tutorials that are not complicated in the tutorials forum i think lel

1 hour ago, Connor Richardson said:

A 13 year old that seems knowledgeable and knows what he is talking about AND wants to contribute to the site? It's a Christmas miracle!

So me minus one year?

1 hour ago, Cutlass206 said:
15 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Move along. @Cutlass206is just being a idiot.

m8 send me a PM because now I wanna know what you said

2 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

started working on this as you can tell from my vent post about blender yesterday but i got it fixed and heres my progress from today 

I love watching newer members develop their track/truck making skills over time. Your tracks look better every time (not to mention you're making tracks from an era that this site does not make much content from).

The track looks great, but I'd update the stadium a little; some of your graphics seem a little blurry, like the crowd textures (can't tell if that's the texture or the screenshot) and the Orlando sign on the scoreboard. Nice work regardless. Don't forgot about little details like loaders, bobcats, etc. The more of those kind of things you can add, the more realistic your track feels.

24 minutes ago, bkelley said:

I love watching newer members develop their track/truck making skills over time. Your tracks look better every time (not to mention you're making tracks from an era that this site does not make much content from).

The track looks great, but I'd update the stadium a little; some of your graphics seem a little blurry, like the crowd textures (can't tell if that's the texture or the screenshot) and the Orlando sign on the scoreboard. Nice work regardless. Don't forgot about little details like loaders, bobcats, etc. The more of those kind of things you can add, the more realistic your track feels.

thanks for the feedback, the blurry textures are from the screenshot, i took the stadium from whoever made orlando 2004 but i added the barriers  to add more and im going to add some loaders to the track to make it look better. im going to make more older era tracks mostly because theres barely any on the site an their easier to make, im also thinking of doing orlando 2008 after this