Event #1 St Louis 1999

TheAvenger

This week we make the 997 mile trip from Izod center to st Louis 1999. The event will be held this friday November 11th at 6 pm EST with driveres meeting at around 5:40 and the racing brackets given about 10 min before the events start. Please just leave your Discord and Game name belowe so we know eho is coming this week.

1. Jack Attack

2. Theavenger

3. Chevy Evolution

4. Seth

5.Dooms Day

6. Sava

7. Skyliner

1 hour ago, Skyliner849 said:

Ill be there, if the truck crash my game like in izod center, ill be using fired up by Blaise.

ok dokie if that happens could you have the link to that truck ready in case that happens

28 minutes ago, the avenger said:

ok dokie if that happens could you have the link to that truck ready in case that happens

If son uva digger is the problem, Fired Up will be my truck for this league. But if Fired Up crashes too, ill try to find the problem hoping that ill fix it 

Just a reminder the event is Tomorrow Friday November 11th 2016 at 6pm EST. Doors open at 5pm EST and the drivers meeting will be held around 5:30 and round one match ups given out around 10 min prior to event. Hope to see you guys there. 

• 2 years later...
19 hours ago, KamStunc said:

after some months that I havent submit new events, some days ago Ive submit a track on a movie that start with numbers 5310... this all I remember, but I never see so far this movie in my events list.

Regards,
Alessandro

uh, yeah man! i agree!

what a buffoon lmao

• Like 1