President Trump

bkelly

Let's just say I'm just praying that we don't get a Year Zero (if you don't know what that is, look up "Year Zero Album").

I wanted Anonymous to win. Trump is an idiot that makes promises that go beyond the laws of science, constitutional rights, and plain logic. Also, he's a racist, sexist, and misogynist. He basically used Celebritarionism to win, with him being, you know, a celebrity. Clinton is shady, mischievous, deceiving, and the whole emails thing can most likely get her thrown into Federal Prison. I dunno, Wikileaks said that if she didn't drop out of the race by Sunday, they'd drop a sh!tbomb on her head with a bunch of info on her, and obviously, that hasn't happened yet. All votes that went to Gary Johnson or whoever was on the Green party (Jill something) had no effect. They were null and void because all they did was waste a vote for Trump/Hillary. To think that Trump won is ridiculous. To think he's going to meet his promises that he made out of an effort to win is beyond ridiculous. To think he has a chance to win a second term is probably the most moronic thing I've heard (the only chance he has is if he goes up against someone as dumb or dumber than he is).

Half of my class in school will be allowed to vote next term. We'll be turning 18 weeks/months before the election. Maybe the Millennials will have some type of common sense and be able to kick his dumbass out of office.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Half of my class in school will be allowed to vote next term. We'll be turning 18 weeks/months before the election. Maybe the Millennials will have some type of common sense and be able to kick his dumbass out of office.

You can't say the millennials didn't turn out and show their opinions on the two candidates in this election season  This is a map of what the electoral college looked like among people ages 18-25

YTNiZTk0MjdmMCMvcHdidDV2dEhNOUZxNzRiSkJn

The silent majority of middle America is what won this election.  Look at demographic data based on the electoral votes and you'll know how Trump won. 

Just now, maxdman said:

You can't say the millennials didn't turn out and show their opinions on the two candidates in this election season  This is a map of what the electoral college looked like among people ages 18-25

The silent majority of middle America is what won this election.  Look at demographic data based on the electoral votes and you'll know how Trump won. 

Oh my bad, I got it confused. I'm thinking that the millennials are just anyone born 2000 and up. So my mistake.

27 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Oh my bad, I got it confused. I'm thinking that the millennials are just anyone born 2000 and up. So my mistake.

Loosely defined millennials are reaching adulthood around the 2000's.  I'm assuming people born post 2000's are the generation z, or the tail end of the millennials.  Either way, young voter turn out was still there.  The silent majority middle America came out and voted, and because that population has a much larger size, their candidate won. 

3 minutes ago, maxdman said:

Loosely defined millennials are reaching adulthood around the 2000's.  I'm assuming people born post 2000's are the generation z, or the tail end of the millennials.  Either way, young voter turn out was still there.  The silent majority middle America came out and voted, and because that population has a much larger size, their candidate won. 

I would assume they got their votes out because they wanted to make a difference in the election, because this is where it really counted. I'm just praying Gen X doesn't f*ck things up in office too bad after Trump, because that's 2 decades we're looking at.

11 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

Somewhere right now, Tyler May and Hagan Moskau are jumping up and down like giddy young ones on Christmas morning (and a few others I'm sure, they're the ones I remembered being the most pro on this site though) 

(Also don't turn this into a bashing war, I say this with no ill will towards them, it's just a tongue-in-cheek quip and nothing more)

Trump got tossed into a pack of wolves and he came out as the leader of the pack whether you like him or not.

#ScrewGlobalism

#TheAnswerTo1984Is1776

#WhatATimeToBeAlive

#LeaderOfThePack

• Upvote 2

I'm only 16, but it sure does annoy me when uneducated people (no one on here, just people in general) talk about how much they hate Donald Trump. Whether you like it or not, he will be the 45th President of the United States. America is a country that is supposed to be unified, and the best way to do that is to try and support him in a way that will help progress this country. There is no need for protests and riots and looting. America will be great again, because you know as well as I do that America has not been "great" with Obama in office. Terrorism, shootings, Obamacare, insane amounts of debt, welfare at a high, unemployment at a high, and many other things. Instead of assuming Donald Trump will be a bad president, hope for the best and expect the worst. That's all I have to say, peace out

15 minutes ago, edbones said:

america just f***ed up... 

but CANADA DOSNT EVEN CARE XDD

So the fact that Donald Trump has become the next president of the United States of America, and there are numerous riots, shootings, protests, and various acts of violence going on RIGHT NOW has had no change in the fact that you see this whole situation as a joke?

1 hour ago, Connor Richardson said:

I'm only 16, but it sure does annoy me when uneducated people (no one on here, just people in general) talk about how much they hate Donald Trump. Whether you like it or not, he will be the 45th President of the United States. America is a country that is supposed to be unified, and the best way to do that is to try and support him in a way that will help progress this country. There is no need for protests and riots and looting. America will be great again, because you know as well as I do that America has not been "great" with Obama in office. Terrorism, shootings, Obamacare, insane amounts of debt, welfare at a high, unemployment at a high, and many other things. Instead of assuming Donald Trump will be a bad president, hope for the best and expect the worst. That's all I have to say, peace out

A lot of your "facts" about Obama you just listed are false...  Unemployment has dropped since he stepped into office, discretionary spending has dropped, many other things have been bettered since his 2008 inauguration.   Look up the facts, not what uninformed people blindly say.