President Trump

bkelly

Somewhere right now, Tyler May and Hagan Moskau are jumping up and down like giddy young ones on Christmas morning (and a few others I'm sure, they're the ones I remembered being the most pro on this site though) 

(Also don't turn this into a bashing war, I say this with no ill will towards them, it's just a tongue-in-cheek quip and nothing more)

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Somewhere right now, Tyler May and Hagan Moskau are jumping up and down like giddy young ones on Christmas morning (and a few others I'm sure, they're the ones I remembered being the most pro on this site though) 

(Also don't turn this into a bashing war, I say this with no ill will towards them, it's just a tongue-in-cheek quip and nothing more)

You sure predicted correct. Been a tough election season, but in the end, Trump wins it!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RockCrwlr said:

I dont think political threads are allowed on the site....may be wrong

@Outlawed?

3 hours ago, steiale said:

I mean we start them, and they're going fairly tame, then they blow up, get out of hand and are locked...

I mean hey, it's been a while since the last sh!tposting storm happened. Maybe it's about time.

On Topic: I'm just glad the election's over tbh xD. I'm sick of constant campaign ads.

To be honest, I don't think a political post is good for this community, especially considering that MANY member of our community can't even vote yet. That isn't supposed to be a shot at our younger community, but it's true. Often times younger people will just like political figures simply because there name is Trump, Clinton, Sanders, ETC... They don't actually pay attention to the elections, they just say the like candidates based on what they hear our which candidate sounds "cooler." With that being said, I would much rather not see this community get into a massive argument based off opinions, political standpoints, or false information about either candidate. Lets face it, whether you say you support Clinton or Trump, you're going to trigger at least some people on here, and that isn't what this community is about. This community is about monster trucks, and that is is something that united us here on the site. We are all here because of our love of Monster trucks, and I would hate to see that Unity get divided off of political stuff. If you want to argue sides, argue if you like Digger or Max-D more :P Argue new tracks VS. Old Tracks, 3D bodies vs. regular bodies. The point is, let's focus on what brought us together on this community, the Monster trucks, not politics.  

• Upvote 2