Adware hyperlinks?

Doomed User

Look, I'm not trying to be rude, but in all of @Cutlass206's posts, there's a hyperlink in at least one word that'll drop you off at another SM page or a blank page. It's in an ad hyperlink that if you hover over it, it'll say "Click Continue > by _____." The two I said had the blank as "Not set" or "Advertise." I thought it was adware on my computer but my computer shows no signs of adware. I scanned it and removed all trojans from a bad download I had, and haven't downloaded anything since then. It's only in Cutlass's posts. Any explanation? Best sources are in HW Grave Digger and Gargoyle requests.

6 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

Hmmmm, I will to look into it, appears to be random words and even I can seem them. Thanks for the heads up!

No problem, it doesn't give you adware, it just redirects you to the same SM page you were on, or a non-working link. It just looks sketchy to me.

• 2 weeks later...
On November 16, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Mr. Self Destruct said:

No problem, it doesn't give you adware, it just redirects you to the same SM page you were on, or a non-working link. It just looks sketchy to me.

I don't think i have done anything different then anyone else. I am on SM manliy on the phone. That is were i made the HW requst.but i did make th request on a laptop that had a virus and was wiped.