show your projects minecraft edition chapter 1

tyrannos

Just now, tyrannos said:

because cancer

Because "this sh!t doesnt belong on here and I decided to post it anyway?"

I understand you're promoting another game but if that's the only reason why, I vote thread deletion. This is probably the worst thing here right now, and people wonder why this site is dying.

Just now, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I understand you're promoting another game but if that's the only reason why, I vote thread deletion. This is probably the worst thing here right now, and people wonder why this site is dying.

im not posting it to promote another game im posting it because i want to see good builds. all i see anymore in minecraft i kid you not is crappy houses made by new players and my friends

Just now, tyrannos said:

im not posting it to promote another game im posting it because i want to see good builds. all i see anymore in minecraft i kid you not is crappy houses made by new players and my friends

Technically you are promoting it because you're making a thread based around it for the sake of communication with other players of that game. And still:

5 minutes ago, tyrannos said:

because cancer

My point stands.

21 hours ago, tyrannos said:

ok start posting some cancerous builds

Maybe take your own advice and start the post with some actual content instead of demanding others do it for you would have been a much more friendly way to start this off. Before you become confused with why I said demanding, perhaps some basic English grammar refreshment would help?

20 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Correct, it does not belong here. However, it would be fine here: http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/forum/66-gaming/

Promoting other games is fine, promoting other communities to drive users away from this site is not fine. Not sure about the worst thing, I mean I'm still here. The site is dying because no one here knows how to get along with anyone but themselves sadly. Which is why if you're keeping track would be fitting to include in this thread as it would imply we are the cancerous object to our host.

20 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Technically you are promoting it because you're making a thread based around it for the sake of communication with other players of that game. And still:

My point stands.

Which is fine? We have plenty of other threads for things that are not even related to monster trucks.

5 hours ago, Captain Potato said:

It would first (if it did belong) of all go under gaming, second of all why here on this website, why at all

Correct! Second, why not this website? Is this not allowed to be a gaming community including but not limited to monster trucks or various other forms of driving/racing or did I miss the town meeting again?

Edited by RKM
:DDD

4 hours ago, LeMaddog said:

'cause the site's for anyone and everyone

The site is for people 13 and up. The site is aimed at Rigs of Rods and Monster Jam/truck fanatics. The site is not for anyone and everyone.

2 minutes ago, RKM said:

Correct, it does not belong here. However it would be fine here: http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/forum/66-gaming/

Promoting other games is fine, promoting other communities to drive users away from this site is not fine. Not sure about the worst thing, I mean I'm still here. The site is dying because no one here knows how to get along with anyone but themselves sadly. Which is you're keeping track would be fitting to include in this thread as it would imply we are the cancerous object to our host.

Which is fine? We have plenty of other threads for things that are not even related to monster trucks.

I was just extremely angry because some guy comes on here and posts a thread telling people to post cancerous Minecraft builds with no rhyme of reason to why. I couldn't care less what game he was promoting, given it was in the right section, but the sole fact that he posted a Minecraft thread saying "post your cancerous builds" is ridiculous.