Favourite Monster Truck Move

Swegliner849

Which its your favourite monster truck move? like the backflip, skywheelie, slap wheelie, front flip or anything else

Mine is the sidewall because its very crazy and its like the "life or death" situation were you can save it or roll ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cyclones, slap wheelies, and endos for me.

Backflips and frontflips seem too staged for me (they literally had another part of the show for Max-D to do a frontflip on a special ramp, with a bunch of fireworks and sparklers as filler). I used to like them when they first started, because it was rare for a successful flip to be executed, but now it seems like these drivers are engineering their trucks for more aerodynamics and shock absorption for that sole purpose. I feel like the flips are really what added the "Jam" to Monster Jam truck, because they aren't really "monster trucks" anymore.

That's why I like watching the "Circuit Champions" and "Tour Crushers" DVDs, because they came out with the highlight reels before backflips and frontflips were really a thing, when doing one was considered exotic and extremely cool (and dangerous).

• Upvote 1