Stuff you were given at a show

Cutlass206

What have you guys gotten at monster truck shows?

i have gotten a helmet from Tom Meents

my bro has gotten three plaques 1 from pablo in digger in racing, 1 from Cam in northern nightmare in freestyle and 1 from Laduc in MM in racing.

my little sister got a flower hairpin from Rosslie Rammer in wild flower

Yeah sure I'll post.

At Louisville in 2014 Morgan Kane's then girlfriend (now wife) gave me a Morgan Kane hat. I had ordered it but It never shipped. Same event Morgan rolled the truck and said he'd give me spikes off of it, but ended up having to mail them. I got five and a few hero cards. Also Coty Saucier gave me a Coty Saucier shirt because he's a cool guy. that also came with some hero cards.

Since I'm on a first name basis with Koehler now I can laugh at this and so can others, but the first time I met him was in Virginia Beach in 2008. Saturday night he cartwheeled in either qualifying or round one in spectacular fashion. After the show I brought my video camera over to the trailer to show him footage of the roll. Typical Koehler, he says oh that's cool dude and tells Steve to break off a chunk of whats left of the hood and signs it for me. While doing so I accidentally called him Creten. Once again in typical Koehler fashion he says "Oh I can sign it as Jimmy Creten if you want." and laughed it off. There are few moments where I was more embarrassed in my life. That's the only piece of fiberglass I've ever gotten and really haven't had a desire for any others. Maybe if some cool/rare sentimental pieces ever come up I'd seek them out but otherwise it's not my thing. The Avenger piece still sits on my desk today.

The coolest thing I think I've ever gotten at a show was an original drawing from Tyler Remieres he did of an AllMonster.com truck. I was totally caught off guard and had no idea he was going to give it to me. We bumped into one another at the pit party in Vegas while I was going to get lunch. That also sits on my desk to this day.

I have a bunch of autographs from 2010 to 2015. 

I have a few truck cards signed by Sean Duhon, Frank Krmel, and Paul Breaud.

At a Columbus OH show in 2014 I made a sweet Grave Digger poster for Charlie Pauken and he won freestyle. Of course he asks who wants a plaque and I waved the poster around and it caught his attention and I got a plaque. Pretty special memory I'll always have. When I was little I went to Diggers Dungeon and with all luck Dennis was there and signed a copy of Crash Madness for us.

4 minutes ago, bkelley said:

I have a bunch of autographs from 2010 to 2015. 

I have a few truck cards signed by Sean Duhon, Frank Krmel, and Paul Breaud.

At a Columbus OH show in 2014 I made a sweet Grave Digger poster for Charlie Pauken and he won freestyle. Of course he asks who wants a plaque and I waved the poster around and it caught his attention and I got a plaque. Pretty special memory I'll always have. When I was little I went to Diggers Dungeon and with all luck Dennis was there and signed a copy of Crash Madness for us.

Thats how we got are stuff #signsftw. I have sigs on all are signs.