Your Favorite Moment at a Monster Truck Event

Joey 🅱️

I don't think the title made sense but what do you think your favorite moment at a monster truck event was? Since I saw @Skyliner849 post about shows, I decided, "why not?"

My favorite part of a monster truck event was when I went to my first ever stadium show, Foxborough 2016. I was able to meet half of the drivers like Scott Buetow, Gary Porter, Bari Musawwir and a few more, got to meet a couple of my favorite online friends, and got to see some trucks I never saw before. But during the show, I think my favorite part was the track and seeing my first ever back flips. I saw Linsey Weenk, Scott Buetow, Chuck Werner (attempted one), Todd LeDuc, and Tom Meents do backflips there. It was amazing. :D

From this year, it would have to be Tom's save from Indy where he literally ran over Lucas Oil Crusader (at Lucas Oil Stadium lol)

Of all time...

Either this:

Or getting to chat with Derick Anson (Heavy Hitter) on and off over 2 days at the Soaring Eagle. Lol he literally had a room 2 doors down from us. Staying at Sunset Station in Vegas is always fun too, even was in an elevator with Dennis Anderson and Chris Bergeron lol.

• Upvote 1

Monster Jam New Orleans 2008. I hadn't gone to a monster truck show (at the time) since 2005, cause of Katrina. To this day, it is still my favorite track design and the best line up till I went to World Finals 17.

2. Morgan Kane winning his first Championship is definitely something I will never, ever forget. To witness it in person, it was just amazing.

My top 5 favorite moments ive seen IRL (in a random order):

1. Kreg Christionsons sidewalls from Worcester in 2012

2. Tom Meents' run from Foxboro in 2016

3. Damon Bradshaw's run from Foxboro in 2015.

4. Seeing and meeting Dennis Anderson at my first ever show, Stafford Springs 2004, I still have the GD shirt he signed hanging on my wall.

5. Paul Cohens save in El Toro Loco at Worcester in 2008.

• 5 months later...