Your Favorite Moment at a Monster Truck Event

Joey 🅱️

East Rutherford 2016 was epic. My dad and I went and I got to see all 16 trucks competing, some in which I'd never seen before. We took pics with Bari Musawwir, Nicole Johnson, BJ Johnson, Todd LeDuc, Steve Sims, and Bryan Wright. Chuck Werner's sky wheelie gone wrong was great, and I witnessed my first ever backflips from El Diablo, THWF, and Metal Mulisha.

My favorite Monster Jam moments I've seen IRL are:

Dennis Anderson's amazing wheelie in Toronto 2009, Jim Koehler scoring a 34 of 35 in Toronto 2012, Max-D's save in Toronto 2012, Max-D's save in Toronto 2015, and Son Uva Digger's bicycle in Toronto 2016. (This is the closet stadium venue to where I live and my dad won't take me to other stadium events, lol)

My favorite moment in a Monster Jam event that I've gone to was when I saw Ryan Anderson come to San Diego in 2015 and burn it down. After CVH beat him, I knew that he was going to go off on that track, little did I know that I was going to see the best save I've ever seen live, but also the first backflip I had ever seen live in California. Truly was an incredible night.

My top 5 (not in order) I went to this live

5. Tom Meents best run of 2015 was when he did 3 saves and huge air in El Paso Texas my hometown 

4. Grave Digger (Dennis) WF 15 freestyle (cant find a vid cause FELD took them down lol)

3. Metal Mulisha (Todd) big air in WF 15

2. Two Grave Diggers at El Paso 2013 both shows

1. Big Kahunas Back to Back to Back Backflips at El Paso 2017 show 2 

Those were my favorite moments that I saw live!