Show Your Projects Chapter 54

NavySonicShell

My first truck i'm going to even think about making public, paint done by me and truck put together by my friend Zman in 30-45 min to get a rough layout of what we want it to look like.Constructive criticism is always welcome

4byBx2U.jpg

l5jI9lU.jpg

Edited by Jon Cannon
Fixed image links.
  • Upvote 5

15 hours ago, Captain Potato said:

My first truck i'm going to even think about making public, paint done by me and truck put together by my friend Zman in 30-45 min to get a rough layout of what we want it to look like.Constructive criticism is always welcome

Pic

Pic

You know for a sonic the fckin hedgehog truck it looks nice. the paint is good and I like how it sits low to the ground. stance is good as well

Alright, so since we've seen one video game Monster Truck, I think we're aloud to show another one. So this is the Super Mario Brothers truck and it in my opinion is pretty good. I may or may not release it, it's up too you guys if you all want it! Just like @Captain Potato said. This was made by my good friend @Zman5499 And a little bit of help from @rockgod88. (Thanks guys!) Anyways. Here's the truck, hope you all like it (Also the paint was made by me!)

IaNlnZ6.png

ewrhEpo.png

Y3tkE0p.png

KOpypbi.png

PL9lcJa.png

Edited by Jon Cannon
Fixed image links.
  • Upvote 3

On 11/28/2016 at 9:41 PM, Captain Potato said:

I'd try to get rid of the Avener Racing logo on the windshield.

Edited by Jon Cannon

3 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Made this in about 10 min.

(u liek?)

needs the front guard and the Dixie horn

20 hours ago, Captain Potato said:

both trucks look good.

3 hours ago, DroppedSilver0 said:

Alright, so since we've seen one video game Monster Truck, I think we're aloud to show another one. So this is the Super Mario Brothers truck and it in my opinion is pretty good. I may or may not release it, it's up too you guys if you all want it! Just like @Captain Potato said. This was made by my good friend @Zman5499 And a little bit of help from @rockgod88. (Thanks guys!) Anyways. Here's the truck, hope you all like it (Also the paint was made by me!)

again they both look good.

• Upvote 1