Show Your Projects Chapter 54

NavySonicShell

the last picture im going to show before i release them on xmas, and if anyone wants to convert them to .4 i will send them to them and they will be rewarded a cookie 

Q1IvYC4.jpgthis isnt the finished version i just started making it yesterday 

6 minutes ago, barry the bee said:

the last picture im going to show before i release them on xmas, and if anyone wants to convert them to .4 i will send them to them and they will be rewarded a cookie 

this isnt the finished version i just started making it yesterday 

I'll convert them for you. Not for any reward but to get your tracks out to more people. ;)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Grave Digger rip off spin off with Goldberg slogan... Dafuq?

And what up with a King Krunch schemed Bounty Hunter spoof?

The Digger spin off was my idea (don't ask why)
I think u were gonna mention the 2001-2 King Krunch scheme? (could be wrong on the date)
it's actually a spoof between bounty hunter and identity theft

12 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

The Digger spin off was my idea (don't ask why)
I think u were gonna mention the 2001-2 King Krunch scheme? (could be wrong on the date)
it's actually a spoof between bounty hunter and identity theft

Never heard of or seen Identity Theft (tell me I live under rock if you want to idgaf), and yes, I was mentioning the 2000-2003 scheme King Krunch.

31 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Never heard of or seen Identity Theft (tell me I live under rock if you want to idgaf), and yes, I was mentioning the 2000-2003 scheme King Krunch.

It is a straight up racing truck. It is kinda a digger spin off.

3 minutes ago, maxdman said:

I loved this track for some reason...  Gotta support the Monster Truck Throwdown.

This may be one of my favorite pictures...

Wild Side sure would look good on this track @Chris B ;) 

All that detail :o:o:o:o

I'm working on Wild Side a little bit more now. I'm gonna ask around for some help with the chassis and I'll fix the paint, but then it should be good to go

Almost done with her, now im going to modify the spec paint so the white decals/vinyls will look white and not greenie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now im tired because i returned home from Santiago (becoz i went to monster jam for the first time lel) Tomorrow ill try to finish dis (idk when its going to be uploaded btw)

kdtaLkA.pngmlKRgKN.pngDC03mvI.png

And well i added a "bkt" version... 333th post lel

• Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, Skyliner849 said:

Almost done with her, now im going to modify the spec paint so the white decals/vinyls will look white and not greenie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now im tired because i returned home from Santiago (becoz i went to monster jam for the first time lel)

man, cannot wait for those im dying for them lel

Edited by Jon Cannon

57 minutes ago, Skyliner849 said:

Now im tired because i returned home from Santiago (becoz i went to monster jam for the first time lel) Tomorrow ill try to finish dis (idk when its going to be uploaded btw)

That truck has a certain charm to it. Great job on it