Show Your Projects Chapter 54

NavySonicShell

2 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Fixed up the NB and handling on mine and overall just more up to date props.

Aaah I see! Looks wicked! One odd suggestion, but it may be worth holding off on this release for a month or two if you'd want to tackle the new 2k17 Metal Mulisha scheme alongside, especially since its debut is right around the corner

Just now, Charlie H. said:

Aaah I see! Looks wicked! One odd suggestion, but it may be worth holding off on this release for a month or two if you'd want to tackle the new 2k17 Metal Mulisha scheme alongside, especially since its debut is right around the corner

If I can get some paint its a deal :) 

1 hour ago, Garrett Hanson said:

ah doing the old hotwheels trucks I see....
good luck on them.
anyways, gonna get this sucker cloned and tested for other V's, & Mr. Grim included:

Were did you get the text for the"identity" portion of the logo?

Edited by Cutlass206

1 minute ago, Garrett Hanson said:

ah doing the old hotwheels trucks I see....
good luck on them.
anyways, gonna get this sucker cloned and tested for other V's, & Mr. Grim included:

Dude that paint needs to be almost totally redone. The whole front clip is outlined in black and a lot of it looks like poorly placed logos and clip art. Not to mention all the white on one whole side is black, not sure how you managed to not notice that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rockgod88 said:

Not the best looking or most accurate truck i made but by far the best handling. (not bad for 20 minutes eh?)

Todd's Chassis doesn't have front bowtie on it. that and if you swap out the monster jam logo on it you'll be spot on! maybe make the European Blue Thunder too? 

• Upvote 1