Show Your Projects Chapter 54

NavySonicShell

2 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Dude that paint needs to be almost totally redone. The whole front clip is outlined in black and a lot of it looks like poorly placed logos and clip art. Not to mention all the white on one whole side is black, not sure how you managed to not notice that.

by the time u receive this message the black outlines have been fixed. (expect a update maybe tomorrow.)

2 hours ago, Cutlass206 said:

Were did you get the text for the"identity" portion of the logo?

I just saved the image and whent into paint.net and erased the theft part on the name.

Just now, LordFrosting said:

That looks pretty good, if can release them in small packs and get approval to do so, I would love to see them. Good work

I'll ask rock if I can re-release theh packs but with the breakable settings instead.

26 minutes ago, Joey B. said:

Well you hate me forever now lol

I just want a new Metal Mulisha on ROR.

Fern made one literally not too long ago. That's why he said that.

20 hours ago, Connor Richardson said:

Self Destruct, I would love to paint that Hot Wheels for you. I have always loved those schemes.

I started painting it, but not much at all. I literally just last night got the body baked and made it baby blue, then got the right logos (black and white Hot Wheels logo, forward and backward). I can send you the body bake and body blend if you would like to paint it, though. Thanks for your help!