Show Your Projects Chapter 54

NavySonicShell

11 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Attempting World Finals 1, it's been like 200 times before but why not try and make it better?

Not bad. For your second (I think) attempt at a track it's a good start to track making. Try to start out with a throwback track. Hope the track gets made. I think it'll be good. :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rockgod88 said:

Testing stage

Looks good, but I do have one piece of advise for you on this and all of your future projects.

As far as the node beams go, I would suggest not putting a beam for the tie rod. Reason being that said beam will catch on certain obstacles; case in point being the Titan you made. I used the node beam from that to help make the new Bad Dawg and I noticed that the front and rear axles kept catching on the crush cars no matter what track i used, and I had a feeling that it was part of the beam structure catching. So I pressed the K key to check and I saw the beams for the tie rods, but I made sure to try and hit cars while the beam structure was still showing to confirm my theory; sure enough on the first hit, the beam for the front tie rod caught the top of the car and the rear also caught the top of the car on the way over.

I figured I'd give ya a heads up on this because this because those beams catching can cause issues for people using your trucks in events. The rest of what you did with the node beam is fine, just gotta get rid of the beams for the tie rods.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, CMDeerfoot said:

Looks good, but I do have one piece of advise for you on this and all of your future projects.

As far as the node beams go, I would suggest not putting a beam for the tie rod. Reason being that said beam will catch on certain obstacles; case in point being the Titan you made. I used the node beam from that to help make the new Bad Dawg and I noticed that the front and rear axles kept catching on the crush cars no matter what track i used, and I had a feeling that it was part of the beam structure catching. So I pressed the K key to check and I saw the beams for the tie rods, but I made sure to try and hit cars while the beam structure was still showing to confirm my theory; sure enough on the first hit, the beam for the front tie rod caught the top of the car and the rear also caught the top of the car on the way over.

I figured I'd give ya a heads up on this because this because those beams catching can cause issues for people using your trucks in events. The rest of what you did with the node beam is fine, just gotta get rid of the beams for the tie rods.

I'll look into it, What I actally did for Titan was use fernburns CRD as a base (not trying to throw ya under the bus m8) then relocate the swaybars. There is a way to remove contact, i did it on Danger Zone. But Ill remove contact on it, thanks for heads.

Blake, I know shocks are wrong, just testing swaybars and NB, nothing prop wise yet.

41 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddd were back (still got the lights to fix):

got something else in he works ;) 
if u got a question plz PM me.

I think the red max d could definitely be worked on as it just looks like red overlay, try to get the paint as "crisp" as you can so it looks the best, such as being very precise on where the red is on the truck 

2 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

I'll look into it, What I actally did for Titan was use fernburns CRD as a base (not trying to throw ya under the bus m8) then relocate the swaybars. There is a way to remove contact, i did it on Danger Zone. But Ill remove contact on it, thanks for heads.

Blake, I know shocks are wrong, just testing swaybars and NB, nothing prop wise yet.

thats what i wasnt sure of i was just making sure you knew 

1 hour ago, monsterjam16' said:

I think the red max d could definitely be worked on as it just looks like red overlay, try to get the paint as "crisp" as you can so it looks the best, such as being very precise on where the red is on the truck 

that red paint was made by The Boston Rag.
the lights need to be placed right, other than that it's good.

7 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

yeah, i know you can make beams non contactable in the truck file but i have no idea what nodes they would be for that titan one lol; so......many......numbers......

but nevertheless, keep up the good work dude; you've come a long way in a short amount of time.

• Upvote 2