Show Your Projects Chapter 54

NavySonicShell

2 minutes ago, bkelley said:

Those are awesome. I especially like how some colors are brought out more, like ETL's flames or SUD's blue. If you could somehow manage a chrome Bigfoot scheme, that would be awesome.

A bigfoot chrome with some other chrome trucks will be uploaded not in this pack, they will be uploaded in a "part 2" that its going to be released in 2017 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, cp2013 said:

I've been painting these and they are really starting to grow on me. I just can't for the life of me get them on a running truck...

Let me know if you want to put a whole series of these together for me (pm pls).

Looks pretty good, I like the theme of it. Word of advice, I wouldn't post the painted bake of the truck because someone might try stealing it.

59 minutes ago, Jackattack29 said:

Looks pretty good, I like the theme of it. Word of advice, I wouldn't post the painted bake of the truck because someone might try stealing it.

I've got all the other originals and they will not be released until I get someone to help me put dem together.

2 hours ago, cp2013 said:

I've been painting these and they are really starting to grow on me. I just can't for the life of me get them on a running truck...

Is this the old V4 body model? I have an updated Silverado model that fits the year you have if you're interested. 

Also, I think Kickstarts taste like crap... Don't hate on me plz!

Just now, steiale said:

Is this the old V4 body model? I have an updated Silverado model that fits the year you have if you're interested. 

Also, I think Kickstarts taste like crap... Don't hate on me plz!

idk I just was given it, so if it is then yeah. and i'll take that new model

its not horrible IMO and I can't hate for an opinion!

17 hours ago, Skyliner849 said:

I did this thing because i had no internet connection for the 2 past days lol

Chrome El toro loco 2016 (mark)

Chrome Son Uva Digger 2016

Chrome Avenger 2015

Titan Monkey Garage (Dumb custom lel)

Grave Digger 31 Chrome

Grave Digger Chrome (stanced with better handling)

Fired up Chrome 

This will be released for New Year (tomorrow) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

looks cool