Show Your Projects Chapter 54

NavySonicShell

Just now, Hagan Moskau said:

If that's Grave Digger 23, please use a different body paint. That style is almost 10 years old, use the design from Fernburn's GD25 or 28. It way better and more accurate. Looks good though.

ok dude no problem 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Taurus Racer 13 said:

USA-1 Racer Drew up this twin engine beast called Devil's Pete and i brought it to life . I like it so much i had to put my own scheme on it Maximum Overdrive Have to fix some stuff i know Its a whip

Thats Awesome bro i know he is tickled to death.

Edited by Jon Cannon

Downloaded the Mud truck pack and got Vertigo into some larger shoes...

jBTO4hB.png

One question, how do I make the width of the axle longer? I want to keep the coil shocks but the tires are i literally inside them when the truck is sitting still and not flexing.

1 hour ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Got it going on Heavy Hitter's Chassis. Now, I'm gonna paint the body chrome and the wheels as well. Does anyone want to hep me clone this thing? I have school starting back up in a few days.

There is a video showing you how on under the tutorials thread

4 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Got it going on Heavy Hitter's Chassis. Now, I'm gonna paint the body chrome and the wheels as well. Does anyone want to hep me clone this thing? I have school starting back up in a few days.

Probably should ask for permission to do all this.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Putting aside the fact that you don't have permission to use the truck (You may want to contact the person whose name is on the side) You've got 2 chassis on that truck, and that's no good.