Show Your Projects Chapter 54

NavySonicShell

2 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

Just a update

Paint looks much better! Truck looks great! Just out of curiosity, I know you had a few other projects out there like a Stone Crusher and a Bigfoot and I'm curious what ever happened to those!

36 minutes ago, steiale said:

Paint looks much better! Truck looks great! Just out of curiosity, I know you had a few other projects out there like a Stone Crusher and a Bigfoot and I'm curious what ever happened to those!

umm yea they are collecting dust. life just got in the way i have some time now so i decided to do truck making again.

There are people who never get it and then there are people like GDFAN14 who it just all clicks for right off the bat. Stellar work to start off, even if it is a digger. More important you listen/listened to pears to improve your projects. Nice work!  Looking forward to what lies in your future content wise! 

Content looks well done, screen shots are of good quality, positioned the truck in a fashion that highlights his work, top to bottom he nailed it. (we'll look past the wrote screen shot overlay) 

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

U stealing ma paint boi? 

loljk, But couple small things, first off swap out the horrible Box5 flag with mine, Gravedigger2flag2.mesh

and maybe working headlights? (hit me up on skype if you need some help with the NB and stuff)

15 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

honestly, really nice work man. only thing glaring at me is that the chassis need to be edge split. It may just be the angle the 4link tabs look a little darker around the edges than normally, which usually tells it hasnt been edge split.

good work so far tho! i would also recommend not releasing it until GD23 has performed with Tyler behind the wheel, just so you can have a more up to date digger ;)

16 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

honestly, really nice work man. only thing glaring at me is that the chassis need to be edge split. It may just be the angle the 4link tabs look a little darker around the edges than normally, which usually tells it hasnt been edge split.

good work so far tho! i would also recommend not releasing it until GD23 has performed with Tyler behind the wheel, just so you can have a more up to date digger ;)

Ahh i knew i was for getting something  thanks for letting me know fern.

I've cloned a truck and now I have a problem. After deleting the Get Jolly pack since it was messing up my custom the body paint is now black instead of my design. Can anyone help. The png of the body in my pack is perfectly fine. 

3Gh0ChU.png