Show Your Projects Chapter 54

NavySonicShell

1 hour ago, rockgod88 said:

I never liked being stuck in between a rock and a hard place but.....

pic

pic

Not 100% done yet, but not bad eh?

Looking great! However, I've got a few suggestions

The logo on the body's too low. On the real truck, it's much higher. Not sure if you did the paint yourself, but try and raise it up. As a matter of fact, that whole paint could use some touch ups. Also, I know you said it's not done, and I'm not sure if you're going to add this, but he runs a sponsor plate. It's a really simple solid black one with like 3 stickers, so it shouldn't be hard. Last, I'm pretty sure the trucks a tiny bit higher. I don't think the 4 links go below horizontal.

Just trying to give some constructive criticism, keep up the awesome work!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maxdman said:

EDIT

Coming to downloads near you...  Had this sitting since June, all I did was get it in-game and work on the collision.

And because why not?  This track is what I made the ATM and ice machine model for a few months ago

Man, your tracks are amazing keep up the awesome work man, track looks great 

The part 2 of the chrome pack is being worked, coming to downloads soon

The trucks for the part 2 are: Max-D Led, Lucas Oil Crusader, Monster Energy (Damon and Coty), Gas Monkey Garage, Scooby Doo, Madusa, Bigfoot, Mohawk Warrior and maybe another Son Uva Digger (Hopefully that one works lol)

No pics because its just an "announcement", If anyone wants another truck just tell me and MAYBE ill do it chrome

6 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

I never liked being stuck in between a rock and a hard place but.....

Not 100% done yet, but not bad eh?

That's amazing dude! Been waiting for a new Stone Crusher for a while! :)

Edited by Jon Cannon

Got the body working on DawgHouse but in it's material file when I try changing the body .png line to DawgHouse2017.png (the body painting) It doesn't ork, It only works if it is typed in as GetJollyChrome by using the Dawghouse body but rnemaed GetJollyChrome, any help?

ex5hhhl.png

This is the paint that I renamed to GetJollyChrome.png, It's supposed to be DawgHouse2017.png but if I replace the lines with that, the pant turns inside out and shows the picture from paint.net (template or whatever). I cloned everything correctly and double checked and I really need help.

8OWdjdR.png

vHsqSxf.png

5 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Got the body working on DawgHouse but in it's material file when I try changing the body .png line to DawgHouse2017.png (the body painting) It doesn't ork, It only works if it is typed in as GetJollyChrome by using the Dawghouse body but rnemaed GetJollyChrome, any help?

This is the paint that I renamed to GetJollyChrome.png, It's supposed to be DawgHouse2017.png but if I replace the lines with that, the pant turns inside out and shows the picture from paint.net (template or whatever). I cloned everything correctly and double checked and I really need help

The mesh file is with the Dawghouse paint name too? you have to change it there too

btw i think you have to post this in the help section, IDK

Just now, Skyliner849 said:

The mesh file is with the Dawghouse paint name too? you have to change it there too

btw i think you have to post this in the help section, IDK

Yes I converted mesh and material file but it's the material file, it screws the paint inside out if I put DawgHouse2017.png in the body line. That's why I had to rename it to GetJollyChrome.png.

9 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

This is the paint that I renamed to GetJollyChrome.png, It's supposed to be DawgHouse2017.png but if I replace the lines with that, the pant turns inside out and shows the picture from paint.net (template or whatever). I cloned everything correctly and double checked and I really need help.

Rename the PNG first before you even start in blender Then it should be right in the material file If its cloned right you should not have to change anything in the material file

42 minutes ago, Taurus Racer 13 said:

Rename the PNG first before you even start in blender Then it should be right in the material file If its cloned right you should not have to change anything in the material file

I'm cloning with OgreXML Converter, not blender.