Donations

Taurus Racer 13

Question

Just made my $50.00 donation It takes money to keep this sight up and going. I am not a moderator though i wish i was I would just like to say that  some of you new guys may not realize that you can donate to sim monsters to help keep this thing going Its about $70 a month so we can thank our lucky stars the the owner keeps it on even when he dosen't have much to do with sims any more. I could not find a donation link to donate i had to go into my paypal contacts to find where to send money. Is there a way you guys can make it easier for people to donate like a link or something on the home page ? I also like the idea of a monthly donation meter some where on the home page that says when the month is paid for I challenge every body to donate something even if its $5  or $50   To send a donation Copy and past this email address with paypal      liquidfire.nbnbattlefield@gmail.com

• Upvote 2

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Taurus Racer 13 said:

Just made my $50.00 donation It takes money to keep this sight up and going. I am not a moderator though i wish i was I would just like to say that  some of you new guys may not realize that you can donate to sim monsters to help keep this thing going Its about $70 a month so we can thank our lucky stars the the owner keeps it on even when he dosen't have much to do with sims any more. I could not find a donation link to donate i had to go into my paypal contacts to find where to send money. Is there a way you guys can make it easier for people to donate like a link or something on the home page ? I also like the idea of a monthly donation meter some where on the home page that says when the month is paid for I challenge every body to donate something even if its $5  or $50

how do you donate?

26 minutes ago, Max-D Is The Best said:

how do you donate?

There was a donation link on the old version of the sight but i could not find it on here You have to do it through paypal  copy and past this in the section that says name or email                liquidfire.nbnbattlefield@gmail.com

Just now, Taurus Racer 13 said:

There was a donation link on the old version of the sight but i could not find it on here You have to do it through paypal  copy and past this in the section that says name or email                liquidfire.nbnbattlefield@gmail.com

ok thank you