New here, Just want to know how to make old leafers

fade2black17

Question

Hey guys I am a huge fan of the site and over and over have tried building a truck in Blender, However I have no idea how make an old leafer. For those of you that may know me (I was Mark17 on the old MTC site) I am a huge old school fan and would love to make trucks to share with you guys. So in short is there any way someone can advise me on Blender? as far as making an old truck

9 answers to this question

idk how to make them. probably just messing with suspension so its stiffer and bouncier. if you just want to drive leafers however diggerfan makes some great old school trucks and tracks (with crushable cars!)

On 12/4/2016 at 0:18 PM, fade2black17 said:

Hey guys I am a huge fan of the site and over and over have tried building a truck in Blender, However I have no idea how make an old leafer. For those of you that may know me (I was Mark17 on the old MTC site) I am a huge old school fan and would love to make trucks to share with you guys. So in short is there any way someone can advise me on Blender? as far as making an old truck

We have a ton of tutorials on the site, but I think one of the best ways to learn is to talk to people that make content that you are interested. Try sending messages to a creator you'd like to learn from and see if you can learn anything. 

Hope this works out for you!