What Did You Get? REVIVAL

Doomed User

The budget was tight this year, but thankfully my family was able to squeeze in a few gifts on this wonderful Jewmas!

12 Drummers Drumming
Eleven Pipers Piping
Ten Lords a Leaping
Nine Ladies Dancing
Eight Maids a Milking
Seven Swans a Swimming
Six Geese a Laying
Five Golden Rings
Four Calling Birds
Three French Hens
Two Turtle Doves
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Happy Hanukkah and don't forget, we wish you a  merry Kwanzaa!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, MJFanatic said:

The budget was tight this year, but thankfully my family was able to squeeze in a few gifts on this wonderful Jewmas!

12 Drummers Drumming
Eleven Pipers Piping
Ten Lords a Leaping
Nine Ladies Dancing
Eight Maids a Milking
Seven Swans a Swimming
Six Geese a Laying
Five Golden Rings
Four Calling Birds
Three French Hens
Two Turtle Doves
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Happy Hanukkah and don't forget, we wish you a  merry Kwanzaa!

Bruh if your family can afford a ton of birds and five gold rings I dunno what your definition of "tight budget" is XD

7 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Bruh if your family can afford a ton of birds and five gold rings I dunno what your definition of "tight budget" is XD

22 minutes ago, MJFanatic said:

12 Drummers Drumming
Eleven Pipers Piping
Ten Lords a Leaping
Nine Ladies Dancing
Eight Maids a Milking

Like the rest isn't expensive enough.

The only true thing I got was before Christmas was a $10.00 model kit that I ordered (I taken pics of the completed model after a grueling 8-9 hours of building and all, which is here.) What really got to me though was the fact that I wasn't even invited up there on Christmas Eve to be with the family and at least enjoy the occasion, instead, everyone, even her side of the family, went up there on Friday, where there was literally no sense of cheer or joy from anyone, and we all left after getting just a small thing of cash (I just got a small envelope with a $20 that I can't even use for getting anything, except for using it to pay off an internet bill for two months). Why my aunt didn't just wait until Christmas Eve is beyond me, but due to her actions, I feel really left out on the events that taken place on that day. Christmas truly brought me a sense of betrayal from the only side of the family I have, and I'll never feel the same towards my aunt's side of the family as a result.

Only a few things I wanted and I still can't entirely believe I got one of them as I've only been trying to save what I could for the last 8 years to get it myself.

Gaming laptop

Phone case

Foodstuffs & drinks

Some clothes

Some other things I needed