Paint Problem

Nathan H.

Question

I am making my own custom truck and did all the cloning the correct way but in the .material file for the truck (which I have checked over 3 times now) if I use the name of the body png, it turns the paint inside out. Instead of accepting DawgHouse2017.png, the .material rejects that and only fixes the paint If I still put in GetJollyChrome, witht he png renamed. I really need help please. For pics it's in the SYP thread. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

1 answer to this question

5 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

I am making my own custom truck and did all the cloning the correct way but in the .material file for the truck (which I have checked over 3 times now) if I use the name of the body png, it turns the paint inside out. Instead of accepting DawgHouse2017.png, the .material rejects that and only fixes the paint If I still put in GetJollyChrome, witht he png renamed. I really need help please. For pics it's in the SYP thread. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

If its inside out you might try clicking on the body in blender Hit Edit ,Then W  and Flip normals that will reverse it