Show Your Projects Chapter 55

Doomed User

12 hours ago, fernBurn said:

stay out of the deep.

also, kozak, any inclination of what/who's Blackwell or Sipes chassis was?

Don't go after me if you know this already. I'm doing this just in case

If you are thinking about making both Blackwell's and Sipes's Megalodon trucks, Blackwell's truck has more blue while Justin's body is more of a grey color. Just saying if you didn't notice. :)

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

Yup we noticed. Oh and this has been gaining some dust so I decided to finish it.

Can you send that to me. I promised a member that I would help him revamp this truck once a body was available.

19 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

But what's great is that he can also revamp it himself or how he likes it, regardless if someone else is making it. 

I wasn't saying anything about him or his stuff, I was just telling him that Alan E's making it as well.

Show your betas??

LZio7lz.png

Also yes, I know that it's the old stadium model so nobody say a thing!! Haha. But really this is for my tour and a good friend of mine made this, I'd give his account credit but I can't because he is banned. So I'll be posting the updates for him!! Also if anyone could make the inflatables that they used for Anaheim we'll love you! 

Edited by Jon Cannon
Fixed image links.
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I wasn't saying anything about him or his stuff, I was just telling him that Alan E's making it as well.

He was making the point that more than one person can work on the same thing. Different people have different styles.

6 minutes ago, DroppedSilver0 said:

Show your betas??

http://imgur.com/a/x3lfj

Also yes, I know that it's the old stadium model so nobody say a thing!! Haha. But really this is for my tour and a good friend of mine made this, I'd give his account credit but I can't because he is banned. So I'll be posting the updates for him!! Also if anyone could make the inflatables that they used for Anaheim we'll love you! 

that track is awesome

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, LordFrosting said:

Looks like the makings of the old Sudden Impact, I assume I'm wrong? either way, looks awesome

it's the OLD Custom SI mentioned above (on the first post)
speaking of which:
oOrFl2F.png

moved the frame in place + new 4 Link bars, needs new rims, Driveshaft + tires (maybe BKT's if it looks bad*ss enough)
also if ANYBODY has a V5 Retrofoot body PLZ PM me I would appreciate it. :)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, John Dough said:

Hey RoR? 

Not necessarily for RoR but for whatever I decide to make it for I guess (BeamNG?)

Stadiums are honestly kind of fun to make, I might do more if I have free time. This one is almost done but I have some more windows to fill in, some shaping, the store that's in the front, and of course the lettering.

Open the gates:

Someone needs to make this track in ROR and Beamng, I really want to play on Minneapolis 2016 but Beamng is too laggy for my laptop. 

Edited by Jon Cannon

I don't know if this will count as a double post but I'm just gonna say sorry if it is.

Anyways, this is my Safe-Auto Minimizer repli-custom that I ran in my World Finals. I'll take credit to 99.9% of the paint, the final .1% goes to @rockgod88 for flipping the paint, thanks man. Also don't be too rough as it is my first time doing this by myself. The Avenger was helped on a bit by @rockgod88. Also he did all the Blender work. The only down draft is that you do need the military truck pack for this to work or else it'll crash you. But anyways. Hope you guys enjoy the truck!!

mET1YFk.png

h7KJKWp.png

Gzhriwo.png

Q7qePDb.png

(@rockgod88 put the doors on the Qualifying truck so blame him haha.)

ZsmdAMb.png

Also yes, I do have plans to release this by tonight so stay on the look out!!

Edited by Jon Cannon
Fixed image links.
  • Upvote 3