Show Your Projects Chapter 55

Doomed User

2 hours ago, John Dough said:

Hey RoR? 

Not necessarily for RoR but for whatever I decide to make it for I guess (BeamNG?)

Stadiums are honestly kind of fun to make, I might do more if I have free time. This one is almost done but I have some more windows to fill in, some shaping, the store that's in the front, and of course the lettering.

Open the gates:

Couldn't you export to ror if you wanted to or is this not blender? 

1 hour ago, DroppedSilver0 said:

Show your betas??

http://imgur.com/a/x3lfj

Also yes, I know that it's the old stadium model so nobody say a thing!! Haha. But really this is for my tour and a good friend of mine made this, I'd give his account credit but I can't because he is banned. So I'll be posting the updates for him!! Also if anyone could make the inflatables that they used for Anaheim we'll love you! 

There's inflatables on Oakland 2015 you can rip them from there unless it takes a specific kind 

22 hours ago, John Dough said:

Hey RoR? 

Not necessarily for RoR but for whatever I decide to make it for I guess (BeamNG?)

Stadiums are honestly kind of fun to make, I might do more if I have free time. This one is almost done but I have some more windows to fill in, some shaping, the store that's in the front, and of course the lettering.

Open the gates

*le snip

Thank you for making the US Bank Stadium, cant wait to see it this febuary at supercross...

HUGE UPDATE (Maybe)

Updated tires so they don't overwrite other tires I think... It works for me soo.

Here it is, ready to be unleashed...

rXStUmB.png

WSIE4WG.png

P2juIuZ.png

THNW5kR.png

Probably by the time anyone sees this it will be getting approved. Enjoy!