Show Your Projects Chapter 55

Doomed User

6 hours ago, Alan E. said:

Some more work on 10, fixed the body and redid the nodes. Gonna start Rad Rescue soon. I also started this months ago and almost gave up on it until I learned how to edit nodes.

I would suggest new rims and maybe new engine for wild flower, other than that it looks good. Did you paint the body?

7 hours ago, Alan E. said:

Some more work on 10, fixed the body and redid the nodes. Gonna start Rad Rescue soon. I also started this months ago and almost gave up on it until I learned how to edit nodes.

I think Wild Flower'a chassis might be more of a dark navy blue as opposed to this color. Other than that it's looking great. You've come a long way from some of your older content! Keep up the great work!

14 hours ago, Alan E. said:

I was thinking about doing 10, however it kind of slipped away knowing I didn't have a chassis. I was gonna make one but got wrapped up in 16. Looks stunning, nonetheless!

EDIT: The original 10 had matte white rims, and I'm pretty sure it didn't have sponsor plates.

1 hour ago, Michael Rosen said:

I was thinking about doing 10, however it kind of slipped away knowing I didn't have a chassis. I was gonna make one but got wrapped up in 16. Looks stunning, nonetheless!

EDIT: The original 10 had matte white rims, and I'm pretty sure it didn't have sponsor plates.

The one with white rims is the original 94 version, the one pictured is the rebuilt version when it first got the red shocks in the mid to late 90's. 

Just now, Alan E. said:

The one with white rims is the original 94 version, the one pictured is the rebuilt version when it first got the red shocks in the mid to late 90's. 

Oh this is true, I saw the old style paint and immediately thought the old version. Thanks!

Anywayzz got these three done

Left to right: World Finals 2 (no headlights), 2002-2003, AutoZone (World Finals 4 only)

G5UEfOi.png

jWZOImz.png

sjryGrj.png

Got like 8 FPS with these pics but worth it lol

4 down, 2 to go... The biggies...

• Upvote 5