Show Your Projects Chapter 55

Doomed User

18 minutes ago, NickB said:

When will it be realesed?! It looks done! 

Do not ask questions about when content will be released. This behavior is frowned upon, and future begging may result in suspensions or bans.

23 minutes ago, Ray Billings said:

nope, not a digger

yep totally lol 

but il go ahead and spill the beans, Overbored

YAY I was right!!!

11 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

um wat.

If I do finish this, makin a new front clip is the plan.

.... and I was about to start painting the stepps towing version. hmmmm (maybe send meh a bake)

Thought MAx D could use some luxury colored paint. Toxic 2017 Chrome  and ETL Chrome Red and Chrome Red Breakable are now ready to be cloned.

Wn1EAFn.png

Pz2hqtS.png

OYMdpg1.png

Z2To6R9.png

Any other trucks you guys want me to do for the Chrome Pack part two just pm me and I'll see what I can do.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

revamped this thing:

you like?
also got more stuff in the works.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Some tips:

• Rims just look like big blobs of yellow because there is no shine and every color is yellow, you can barely tell the bolts apart from the inside of the rim.
  • The paint is pretty bad. You should bake the body and use overlays to lay the bake overtop of the paint. The paint needs to be revamped as well anyway, it looks rushed and not cared for.
  • The tires are backwards, and should be repainted or changed to the ones Junkyard Dog ran, because they look fake.
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Garrett Hanson said:

revamped this thing:

you like?
also got more stuff in the works.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Get rid of those ugly tires, I made them like a year ago and compared to my stuff now they look like crap. Just use junky dogs like Rocco said. Also, remember all those color tips we gave you a few weeks ago for your paint? Use those

• Upvote 2

There were some problems with Blaise's GD3 chassis, so the revamped Grave Digger 3, Nitro Machine, Inferno, and Euro Hot Wheels/Pastrana 199 are all getting a special first time treat from me.

JGWNalZ.png

Note that only about half of it is done.

EDIT:

Done now. It looks pretty good for my first chassis.

2ejdwXe.png

all it needs is lexan.

• Upvote 1