Show Your Projects Chapter 55

Doomed User

Lets recap: I finished Blacksmith 2001 on Sunday of this week, after starting it probably about a week and a half to 3 weeks ago, idk. I then proceeded to finish 3 more Blacksmiths on the following Wednesday, bringing our total up to 4 in 4 weeks. I finished the final 3 Blacksmiths tonight, 2 days after the last ones were finished. 7 Blacksmiths, 4 weeks, 1.75 Blacksmiths a week, a quarter Blacksmith a day. Rough sketch of the Daily Blacksmith Counter, I know, it's corny. Kill me now.

But anyway, I added a truck, and the pack will be pending approval within the next hour! This is by far the most detail I've put into anything ever. Considering it was my first truck I ever built, gotta show this one some love and finally put it to rest with it being the best I could possibly make it.

Here are the final 3 trucks in the pack. The total pack will include:

• Blacksmith 2001
  • Blacksmith World Finals 2
  • Blacksmith 2002-2003
  • Blacksmith World Finals 4 "AutoZone"
  • Blacksmith 2004-2007 Unbeadlocked Rims
  • Blacksmith 2004-2007 Beadlocked Rims
  • Blacksmith World Finals 6

The pack is nearly 100 MB, so get your internets ready. <:

fevspGq.png

I want to thank Alan E for giving me inspiration to even continue this project. If he wasn't around I wouldn't have been repeating this over and over until I got it right and it would've remained crap.

• Upvote 10

10 hours ago, Michael Rosen said:

Lets recap: I finished Blacksmith 2001 on Sunday of this week, after starting it probably about a week and a half to 3 weeks ago, idk. I then proceeded to finish 3 more Blacksmiths on the following Wednesday, bringing our total up to 4 in 4 weeks. I finished the final 3 Blacksmiths tonight, 2 days after the last ones were finished. 7 Blacksmiths, 4 weeks, 1.75 Blacksmiths a week, a quarter Blacksmith a day. Rough sketch of the Daily Blacksmith Counter, I know, it's corny. Kill me now.

But anyway, I added a truck, and the pack will be pending approval within the next hour! This is by far the most detail I've put into anything ever. Considering it was my first truck I ever built, gotta show this one some love and finally put it to rest with it being the best I could possibly make it.

Here are the final 3 trucks in the pack. The total pack will include:

• Blacksmith 2001
  • Blacksmith World Finals 2
  • Blacksmith 2002-2003
  • Blacksmith World Finals 4 "AutoZone"
  • Blacksmith 2004-2007 Unbeadlocked Rims
  • Blacksmith 2004-2007 Beadlocked Rims
  • Blacksmith World Finals 6

The pack is nearly 100 MB, so get your internets ready. <:

I want to thank Alan E for giving me inspiration to even continue this project. If he wasn't around I wouldn't have been repeating this over and over until I got it right and it would've remained crap.

Very good looking trucks.  Nice job.  Glad to see some proper Blacksmith's finally.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rockgod88 said:

Thanks Johan :)

Anyways, this had major issues with the engine, so I fully re textured it ground up. New UV maps and all.

Not too bad....

Yes I know it needs new shocks.

Plus, paint fixes and other stuff....

Not to put down your work or anything, but i would probably go with the paint Alan did. Looks a tad more accurate, and has a smoother transition into the purple.

AND AND AND

please...PLEASE....widen up the body just a tad. The skinny chassis fitting body just makes the bull body look weird....Have proportion!

15 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

yes you and blasie were once one like me before, throw a truck together, put it on this thead and hope to get some recognition but in all honesty it looks god awful.

No, they weren't like you. While everyone has to start somewhere, most people take criticism received and use it to improve their content -- content that they create because they ENJOY it, not because they want recognition. That is the point of a thread like this, to receive feedback from other users to improve content. You have proven you do not listen, nor do you care what others think, and your work suffers because of it; and your current projects seemingly show no improvement over your first ones.

I'll give you one last piece of advice (even though you probably won't listen): If I were you, instead of starting a million new projects per week and posting updates every time you move a part a 1/16th of an inch, I would halt all projects and spend my time developing 3D modeling and graphic design skills; or I would stop making RoR content entirely and find some other way to pass the time.

• Upvote 8

16 minutes ago, Helen Weales said:

I'll give you one last piece of advice (even though you probably won't listen): If I were you, instead of starting a million new projects per week and posting updates every time you move a part a 1/16th of an inch, I would halt all projects and spend my time developing 3D modeling and graphic design skills; or I would stop making RoR content entirely and find some other way to pass the time.

there's no point in helping him. he's just going to keep wasting our time

• Upvote 1