Show Your Projects Chapter 55

Doomed User

4 minutes ago, JUICY TOES said:

Not sure about what I asked was so wrong. I complimented him on them because they are in fact sick! And was just curious about when he's expecting them to be released

People don't like it when you ask when something will be released because then everyone will start doing it and the creater gets annoyed or either quit the project 

1 hour ago, JUICY TOES said:

Those Avengers are sick! Any time table for a release?

Thanks for the complement, but the people who told you were right. Creators don't like being pushed for a release date because they feel rushed for doing what they feel is a hobby. And because what's left for the Avengers are the hard paints (WF 10, 11, 12, 13), the old and new S-10's (if I can get a chassis), possibly an early Bel Air, two chassis models, a node beam setting (possibly two as well), and working lights, we may not see it until closer to the summer if things keep rolling like they are.

I also have a lot of tests in the coming months. The last half of my school year is filled with a lot of standardized tests and a lot of preparation for those tests. School is getting harder as I'm in all WH classes in the 8th grade. I will try my hardest to get this pack out sometime in 2017 for Jim's 20th anniversary, but the earliest I can nail a release date is May-ish. It seems like a long time but I can guarantee it will fly and they will be out in no time.

Know that everything I've said is pure philosophy, and nothing is set in stone. I'm in a good place with the paints and if things keep like they are, they'll be done rather quickly and still look really nice.

Thanks for your concern and sorry for the word wall.

TL;DR: They're not coming anytime soon.

From someone who makes and releases a lot of things, DO NOT ask when things will be released.  A certain member on here asked me when Anaheim 2017 would be out.  I showed it yesterday for crying out loud.  Every time I show something someone always PM's me asking for release dates.  I don't even entertain a conversation with them, I just ignore them.

Being asked when things will be released is extremely annoying to the content creator and personally, makes me want to push back releasing projects.     

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, maxdman said:

From someone who makes and releases a lot of things, DO NOT ask when things will be released.  A certain member on here asked me when Anaheim 2017 would be out.  I showed it yesterday for crying out loud.  Every time I show something someone always PM's me asking for release dates.  I don't even entertain a conversation with them, I just ignore them.

Being asked when things will be released is extremely annoying to the content creator and personally, makes me want to push back releasing projects.     

Welcome to the life of a track maker. Now you know why i quitB)

@JUICY TOES no one is attacking you, they are just giving you crucial advice.

Carry on.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

Wipped this up in about 1 Hour ish:

suggestions/thoughts?

I'm just wondering, what had to be changed from Chris's Wrenchead? I'd like to see Wrenchead get a revamp; I just don't see what was improved with this version.

7 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

Wipped this up in about 1 Hour ish:

suggestions/thoughts?

hope you realize your tires are on backwards

you know what happens when you put tires on baackwards dont you 

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST! 

lol

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nks1996 said:

hope you realize your tires are on backwards

you know what happens when you put tires on baackwards dont you 

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST! 

lol

People have already informed him of his tires being backwards time and time again. It's better to just let him be by now than waste our time by telling him things he won't fix.

7 hours ago, Edy said:

Why are you using that ugly ass body?

Learn to model and make a new one

Props if you learn to paint and make a new paint for it

why does he make trucks at all if he makes them in less than an hour

• Upvote 1