Show Your Projects Chapter 55

Doomed User

1 hour ago, Garrett Hanson said:

since i'm on this post might as well explain somthin here:

I plan on revamping this Classic Custom SI truck with everything involving NOT V4
(expect a update whenever.)

Alan E is already making the old blue Sudden Impact if I'm correct.

I'm probably very wrong, but I think Blackwell's might actually be the last Captains Curse chassis. He got a new one last year and it wouldn't make sense to get rid of a one year old chassis. Plus the hubs are red on his truck which might mean something but like I said I'm probz wrong.

8 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Pic

stay out of the deep.

also, kozak, any inclination of what/who's Blackwell or Sipes chassis was?

Looks nice so far. Chassis from photos looks like the go to chassis (CRD) Well sipes truck at least. Haven't seen blackwell's

1 hour ago, Garrett Hanson said:

ok here's some progress I did on this thing:

used Blasie's MC Donalds ETL Chassis for the truck, need to move it forward and drop it down a bit so the bottom 4-links will match up.
don't worry i'll get some more V5 Parts on it.

Looks like the makings of the old Sudden Impact, I assume I'm wrong? either way, looks awesome

2 hours ago, steiale said:

I'm probably very wrong, but I think Blackwell's might actually be the last Captains Curse chassis. He got a new one last year and it wouldn't make sense to get rid of a one year old chassis. Plus the hubs are red on his truck which might mean something but like I said I'm probz wrong.

Alex had a new chassis last I heard. Possible he kept the travel treads and tires with him. While he was over in Europe I would assume they got the new one set to almost exactly like his old one (Standard wise) so when he came back he slapped on his old travel treads and tires and ran.