Show Your Projects Chapter 55

Doomed User

10 minutes ago, Connor Richardson said:

First project in over a year. Painted this for @Michael Rosen. Very pleased with how this is turning out. Keep in mind that this is definitely a work in progress. Stay tuned... ;)

Amazing work! I would just make the blue a tad lighter and it should be spot on!

...and here's the chassis to go with it (not done):

Qu22R4Y.png

...and also a more accurate Nitro Machine chassis coming up (also not done):

diyoPWX.png

...turns out I was stupid enough to believe that the old GD3 was all the chass was, didn't realize it was heavily modified. :)

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, tyrannos said:

ray does name that truck! how about a little name that track! hint: its a 2017 track

how tf can we tell if it's just a stadium?

anyway, doing some beacon testing, practicing on Blaise's old GD3, should be ready to get thrown on you-know-who when she's done

Ny3BbXs.png

yes this means nitro will have working lightbars

you're welcome :)

2 hours ago, LeMaddog said:

and your point is?

his point is that you sure do have a big mouth to be talking about stopping content creating and sht when you literally have nothing to show for.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Michael Rosen said:

his point is that you sure do have a big mouth to be talking about stopping content creating and sht when you literally have nothing to show for.

doesn't mean i don't get to talk.

i already pm'ed him about it

On 1/20/2017 at 9:37 PM, Garrett Hanson said:

atleast give me props for making "breakable" trucks.

I really hate to continue this, but you didn't "make" and breakable trucks at all. You just edited the truck files with pre-made breakable settings to make them breakable. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, LeMaddog said:

doesn't mean i don't get to talk.

i already pm'ed him about it

I never said it means you don't get to talk. It means you have no ROOM to talk because you have nothing to support yourself in the argument, meaning you should really shut the hell up sometimes.

And if you told me content creating's "too hard," "too difficult," and "too time consuming," why are you even on SYP arguing?

1 hour ago, Michael Rosen said:

And if you told me content creating's "too hard," "too difficult," and "too time consuming," why are you even on SYP arguing?

why are we flooding the whole page with this nonsense? you coulda just pm'ed me about this whole mess

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Helpin Dalton out

That's beautiful. Also, you're killing me, why can't you release one truck before showing off another? I'm dying to see the Rap Attack and ETL Yellow come out.

24 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Helpin Dalton out

I was just reading about that while revisiting some of the 2K17 thread. Nice! pls send me those swaybars :)

22 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

That's beautiful. Also, you're killing me, why can't you release one truck before showing off another? I'm dying to see the Rap Attack and ETL Yellow come out.

You've been around long enough to know that asking for content to come out is one of the worst things to do on this site. Don't become one of them.

EDIT:

testing some sht

KpKQf9o.png

send help.

• Upvote 6