Show Your Projects Chapter 55

Doomed User

No that will never occur as long as I am around, regardless your opinion on other peoples work, they are allowed to post it. The only thing that turns this thread into a shit show are the people that make it their business. Here is my advice:

If the person you are trying to help ignores your advice, stop giving it. Why anyone would continue wasting their time is mind boggling.
If they choose to keep posting content that still has glaring issues, ignore it. All you are doing is cluttering up threads making response posts.
If they choose to upload said content, avoid it. You are not forced to download it.

• Upvote 6

In my mind, there really isn't much of anything the Mods can do as far as "taking action" against him. He is after all, making content, which the last time I checked (and I'm not a mod) isn't rule breaking.

However annoying it may be for some to see him continuing to ignore suggestions, issues with his projects, spam, etc., I would think that the best thing to do is to simply ignore him. He's shown that he knows more than us as far as content making, otherwise he would have taken our numerous suggestions. He hasn't, and that's up to him.

If he wants to spam SYP with sub par content, minute adjustments and unassuming posts, let him. If the Mods decide to take action in that regard, fine. If he wants to release trucks with reversed tires, fine. If he wants to release trucks with sub par texturing, textures, and detail, fine. If he doesn't want to take suggestions or accept any help, fine. We've all done our best, but he obviously doesn't want our help, so refuse to offer him any from this point on. Ya'll have done more than enough posting, and offered him many suggestions, so no one can say that we didn't try to help him.

The easy thing to do is to ignore him entirely.

When he doesn't get any upvotes, acknowledgement, downloads, etc. for his content, then maybe he'll start to listen, or start to take more time developing content instead of rushing out projects on that ill-fated and haphazard assembly line of his.

That being said: I don't mean for my words to be some sort of "call to action" to turn the entire community against one hard headed member. What I am saying is that considering all the complaints, arguments, spam, etc. that has spawned from our distaste in his content,  nothing good has come of it. It's just resulted in yet another thing that blows up out of proportion in the SYP thread. There's more unnecessary garbage listed in these threads with hardly any actual projects shown. I'm surprised people actually bother posting progress pics, as it's all drowned out with ridiculous, childish, and immature waste.

So may I suggest that we all try to move on, and move forward.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Jackattack29 said:

Did you ask the creator of the truck if you could paint over it?

5 hours ago, Michael Rosen said:

It was a duo project between Buckethead and Chris Hamilton. If you haven't asked either then don't do it.

He has the right to use it however he likes as long as he gives proper credit to the original creators when he goes to release it. 

Now let's get back on topic. 

Decided to put all my current projects on hold until I'm done with this. The start of a pack that I thought of while working on Curse 2016. This also will be the sequel pack to my Blacksmith Pack. To start I did the pre-wreck version of the truck. The pack will Include the 2010-2012 and 2013-2016 versions of the truck

wT37PK7.png

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Alan E. said:

Decided to put all my current projects on hold until I'm done with this. The start of a pack that I thought of while working on Curse 2016. This also will be the sequel pack to my Blacksmith Pack. To start I did the pre-wreck version of the truck. The pack will Include the 2010-2012 and 2013-2016 versions of the truck

Glad you're focusing on one project! Thank you for revamping Curse - she's overdue for one! I've said it before, but you've come a long way with your content! Looks fantastic! Keep up the great work! 

7 hours ago, maxdman said:

Didn't realize I had to post my new stuff to get back on topic.  Now quit nice ladying children.

Wow, that was quick. You must work all day make stuff like this, you are the best at making tracks and I hope future tracks will be just as good.