Michael Rosen

Show Your Projects Chapter 55

204 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

 

Dude, please have someone repaint that on a better body. And just an opinion, put it on a Cohen or a CRD. It will not only look a lot better, but it fits the theme of Revamp.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

told you guys I would do it:
 

 

I really like the concept of this truck but paint needs to be much more detailed and needs a new body.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Dude, please have someone repaint that on a better body. And just an opinion, put it on a Cohen or a CRD. It will not only look a lot better, but it fits the theme of Revamp.

@GDFAN14 has that covered, a better frame for it will also be covered hopefully by said user
 

 

7 hours ago, Jackattack29 said:

I really like the concept of this truck but paint needs to be much more detailed and needs a new body.

mentioned before also got it covered.

It's been awhile since I made a custom Truck (FYI just a teaser)
3qjmQAj.png

also made a flag logo for Chillin Villain just cuz:
MvdFEmV.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bd4a6e4799.png

Nudge, took me like 10 minutes, only resized to the newer Escalade type body. I no haz Blender anymore, so if someone wants to put it on a body and throw in game, they can message me. #StillNotEntirelyUseless

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Learn how to properly revamap a paint. A book by Edy Beltran, now in stores for 10.99!

c6778ebffc.png

 

11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Edy said:

Learn how to properly revamap a paint. A book by Edy Beltran, now in stores for 10.99!

 

 

wait a minute, YOUR revamping the paint too?
this is gonna be a challenge for me. XD
(something special coming tomorrow) ;)

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

wait a minute, YOUR revamping the paint too?
this is gonna be a challenge for me. XD
(something special coming tomorrow) ;)

 

Honestly, i just made it because i was depressed and wanted to get distracted

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Edy said:

Honestly, i just made it because i was depressed and wanted to get distracted

oh, but I would love it if u sent me the updated paint once done. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

oh, but I would love it if u sent me the updated paint once done. :)

BOI look what ya started lol XD 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Garrett Hanson said:

wait a minute, YOUR revamping the paint too?
this is gonna be a challenge for me. XD
(something special coming tomorrow) ;)

 

I suppose you mean you're, my young friend?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Jackson Brammer said:

I suppose you mean you're, my young friend?

Quit double posting, this post is not necessary at all. I've seen you make 3 or 4 posts in a row in other threads, it's a rule.  Don't correct others on something so meaningless when you're doing wrong yourself. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now