Monster Trucks; Last Minute Thoughts/You seeing it?

TheRetroStyle

Monster Trucks comes out in theaters on Friday, and I'm wondering what you guys are thinking about it.

As most of us have officially called it, the movie's receiving negative reviews.

i personally think Monster Trucks is going to be this year's definition as to why seeing movies released in January is usually a bad idea (Last year's being Norm of the piece of crap).

So....you guys seeing it? Your thoughts beforehand?

In all honesty, I'm not to interested in it. My little brother was watching Nickelodeon, Since that's the company that is behind the movie, they had a promo for it. it was held at the Indy Monster Truck Nationals from earlier this year, I guess they took the truck from the movie and let it hit some dirt ramps. I was just interested cause I saw heavy hitter, river rat and bigfoot for like 10 seconds.

Yeahhhh. Monster Trucks does not look good just by the trailer. It is a huge misconception and I feel like the movie kind of makes actual monster truck competition look a bit more, I don't know, childish or something like that. I feel like the idea behind the film isn't great either. I don't plan on seeing it, waste of money in my eyes. Maybe it'll be good though, time will tell.

I wont agree with you on all January movies being bad, though. There's a new M Night Shyamalan movie coming out in January called Split, it's about this dude who has 23 personalities and the acting by this guy is phenomenal. I know M Night movies has a tendency of being bad, but this one looks really good. I'm just going off of trailers, though. Could be another bust.

It looks kind of stupid imho. It looks very childish, given it's by Nickelodeon, and it's a total misconception of the term "monster truck." It just looks outside of my interest range.

If it gets good ratings or it's recommended to me, and it's free to watch, then maybe I'll consider watching it.