New Wheel Help

imComatose

Question

Haven't been active in a long time but just picked up my new wheel setup, Thrustmaster TX with shifter and everything. Getting big into sim racing with iRacing and Assetto Corsa and thought I would give RoR a shot with the wheel. I am having an incredibly hard time configuring the controls for it. The throttle and brake are opposite, they are full accelerate when I have no pressure, and when I push it down, the truck decelerates. (opposite of what should happen). Also I don't know which control is rear steer on the config so I can't map it. One last problem I'm having is that the controls keep thinking I'm using a keyboard when I'm entering the buttons on my wheel to configure them. The control mapping on RoR sucks so much. I tried .37 with its input config screen and even .47 which doesn't even have a config screen, just a text editor. If anyone has a Thrustmaster TX and can share there keymapping that would be great. Thanks! Also, if I do get this to work I will be making videos with the wheel cam. (IF I CAN GET IT TO WORK) Thanks again

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet