My truck pack won't let me regen cache... what's the problem?

zero_mass

Question

Yesterday, I added a bunch of new trucks to my truck pack. (What I like to do with my trucks is change the titles and sounds to my liking and then copy them into one big compressed folder.) After that, Rigs of Rods 0.4.5.1 wasn't working. I tried clearing and regenerating the cache, but it would stop working. However, when I took out the pack and left in the terrains, it was working fine. I didn't find any corrupting files, but I think the pack might be too big (almost 2 gigabytes.) Does anyone else have this problem? What should I do?

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Max-D Is The Best said:

try taking them out of the folder and put them in the main "packs" folder then see what happens.

I always keep my trucks in the packs folder. I tried with the vehicles folder, and the same thing happened.

2 minutes ago, YiddishTunaPie said:

I always keep my trucks in the packs folder. I tried with the vehicles folder, and the same thing happened.

you said you put them all in a big compressed folder right?, so take all the trucks out of that folder and put them in the packs folder so then theres nothing in the "big compressed "folder then try.