please help!!!

jsw1316

16 hours ago, jsw1316 said:

this is what I have done from start to finish.

I went to rigs of rods and downloaded the newest download they had

I went to this site and downloaded a track moved it to terrains

I downloaded some trucks and moved them to vehicles.

I would go to rigs of rods and click on the track and it would come up but all I could do is walk around with the character

when I went to a already built track like penguinville or some track called like that I would walk over to this open door and then I would have all these regular cars and truck to choose and the few trucks I had downloaded. I could drive the truck I have already downloaded.

so I downloaded the v4 base pack and move it to pack. I went to a track that I had downloaded and nothing changed. but I could go to that penguinville track and I saw all the trucks that were downloaded and the few I selected were either invisible or the only thing you would see was two tires and that is it.

I do not know what clear and regen the cashe means. I saw a cashe folder and that is it. I know this may seem aggravating to the people trying to help and im sorry but I just simply don't know what to do. 

this is track I downloaded

I need all the help I can get guys.

are you using 0.4.7? if so, get 0.4.6 or 0.4.5.1, 'cuz 0.4.7 is broken

1 minute ago, Michael Rosen said:

Don't listen to him. 0.4.7 is not broken as far as I know. It doesn't connect to multiplayer correctly but it is not broken in terms of single player.

Then why is the trucks in the V4 pack invisible? 

1 minute ago, jsw1316 said:

Then why is the trucks in the V4 pack invisible? 

I had this problem as 0.4.5.1 as well. Your V4 pack may not have installed right. I had to reinstall my mods for it to work. If you do this, keep a backup of all your mods before putting your mods in V4 so you don't have to go digging around SM.

I had this problem as 0.4.5.1 as well. Your V4 pack may not have installed right. I had to reinstall my mods for it to work. If you do this, keep a backup of all your mods before putting your mods in V4 so you don't have to go digging around SM.

so all I do is just redownload it? im brand new and all I planned on using for a while was v4

1 minute ago, jsw1316 said:

so all I do is just redownload it? im brand new and all I planned on using for a while was v4

Its base V4? I had this problem when I downloaded a few other trucks. But it may not have installed right either way. Just try redownloading it if you had already read the RoR log and all that jazz.

Its base V4? I had this problem when I downloaded a few other trucks. But it may not have installed right either way. Just try redownloading it if you had already read the RoR log and all that jazz.

yes the base v4. I have downloaded a few trucks on 0.4.7 and they lag a little bit. But when I use son uva digger from the base v4 pack all you can see is the right side tires. im gonna try and see if redownloading helps