please help!!!

jsw1316

8 minutes ago, jsw1316 said:

do I need to download a pack or anything?

Are... are you kidding me?

1 hour ago, Crazyboy335 said:

Did you install the V4 base pack?

Download the pack here. Move the entire thing to the packs folder. Add the files from your addon packs into the base pack.

so I downloaded the pack and extracted it like the ones I have been doing and I moved it to the pack and then I click on the track and same thing. what am I missing?

I am just so confused. are you saying that the truck I have downloaded I move to the pack or what?

Can you consolidate your thoughts into just one post please? Take the main pack, extract it into the vehicles folder, and clear and regen the cache. You can drag the tracks into the packs folder and leave them there. And if you want to add an addon truck, extract it into the vehicles folder, where the v4 pack already is. 

when I read other forums and people say zip I have no clue what they are talking about. I don't know what clear and regen the cashe means. I need babysteps. the only thing I have done is downloaded the v4 basepack and extract it and move it to packs  

If it helps, when i download trucks for .4 all i do is click to show the file in folder view in one window and open another with the .4 vehicles folder. Then just drag and drop the folder, close both windows and done. Just open and run. And idk if you got stuck with not having the vehicle window show up or not but incase, all you should have to do is bring ur mouse to the top left and there should be a panel the comes down. So you just click get a new vehicle i think and choose.

this is what I have done from start to finish.

I went to rigs of rods and downloaded the newest download they had

I went to this site and downloaded a track moved it to terrains

I downloaded some trucks and moved them to vehicles.

I would go to rigs of rods and click on the track and it would come up but all I could do is walk around with the character

when I went to a already built track like penguinville or some track called like that I would walk over to this open door and then I would have all these regular cars and truck to choose and the few trucks I had downloaded. I could drive the truck I have already downloaded.

so I downloaded the v4 base pack and move it to pack. I went to a track that I had downloaded and nothing changed. but I could go to that penguinville track and I saw all the trucks that were downloaded and the few I selected were either invisible or the only thing you would see was two tires and that is it.

I do not know what clear and regen the cashe means. I saw a cashe folder and that is it. I know this may seem aggravating to the people trying to help and im sorry but I just simply don't know what to do.

this is track I downloaded

I need all the help I can get guys.