Leagues

SurpriseAssassin

Question

10 answers to this question

Just now, joshzappy9 said:

Dang it, i tried getting .37 but it wouldn't download...

If you're downloading a version of RoR specifically for leagues, then I'd go 0.4. Its easier to use, all of the trucks work (the terrain system is different, however), and it's more evolved. Most of the issues from 0.3x were resolved. The only major problem with 0.4 is the "texture issues" some people experience. There are more league options for 0.4 now then 0.37, as its becoming obsolete.

I downloaded 0.37 from SM and it worked, however.

1 hour ago, joshzappy9 said:

i have .4 but, the multiplayer option is unaccessable and i still haven't found out how to get it accessible.That and the camera pitching is annoying and wont go away (and yes i did try both checking and unchecking it in the settings)

you're using 0.4.7. get 0.4.5.1

20 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

Don't assume like that. He said that it's inaccessible when literally one of the biggest updates to 0.4.7 was adding a working multiplayer GUI. But if you're using 0.4.7 or 0.4.6, try out 0.4.5.1 and see if the problems go away.

1 hour ago, LeMaddog said:

40 minutes ago, Michael Rosen said:

Don't assume like that. He said that it's inaccessible when literally one of the biggest updates to 0.4.7 was adding a working multiplayer GUI. But if you're using 0.4.7 or 0.4.6, try out 0.4.5.1 and see if the problems go away.

I am using .4.5