What Is This About The V5 Pack?

Danny Werewolf

Question

I Keep On Hearing About The V5 Pack, But I Can Never Find It. Is It Being Built, Or Is It Private? Im Really Confused.

Also, It Would Be Amazing If I Could Have A Link To The Old Forums/Old Mods. I Know About The Time Machine Thingy, But It Only Goes To V3. It Would Be Awesome To See The Packs Before V3, But It Probably Doesnt Work. Thanks For Reading ;)

8 answers to this question

The V5 Pack was going to be the sequel to the V4 pack. However, due to a multitude of events, the project was scrapped and content makers just made whatever they wanted instead of following the set list of trucks for that pack. 

13 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

To be fair, to call only yourself and two other people's work good enough to be "V5" is very unfortunate considering the quality of work that is being produced from others.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mark Colineri said:

To be fair, to call only yourself and one other person's work good enough to be "V5" is very unfortunate considering the quality of work that is being produced from others.

Well I was just thinking of the best quality content off the top of my head, and I realized now i forgot you,

i was actually considering getting a bunch of trucks from top quality content creators, and just releasing them. after i gave it some thought, though, i didn't think it would be a good idea.

anyway, op, v5 isn't coming. it sort of has, with all of these trucks made by content creators, but it OFFICIALLY isn't

There is no V5 pack, there was never even one started. The only thing that was started after the V4 community pack was blend files of all the trucks redone with new models (bodies, props, tires etc). This was almost 4 years ago, why there is still conversation on it existing or not is hilarious.

• Upvote 2