Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

I decided to close most of the grille on my electric F-150 and change the chrome to a dark mirrored-grey color, which I think seems more appropriate for an electric vehicle. The large honeycomb openings it had before always bothered me as it resembled an ICE vehicle too much, although there is still honeycomb in the back of the (now) small openings. Electric vehicles still need openings for cooling, but they don't need large ones (actually modern ICE vehicles don't either, it's mostly a marketing gimmick). I'm thinking a matte version of the same dark grey could look nice too, maybe better; as might using the body color for a sportier look (for other trucks at least, looked bad with this one).

W3LqZ2k.jpg

pmUw0F1.png

• Upvote 9

26 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

new rims and other stuff for Wrenchead:

#SOMETHINGBIGISCOMING!!

The rims aren't new at all actually, they are from Chris' Wrenchead which is from V3. Your engine is sitting above the main rails of the chassis, why? Why is it also so far back in the truck. There is a chassis bar going directly through the oil pan. The transmission model is about 4 years old. Please, look into actually using updated parts that are ALREADY released instead of trying to pass 3 year old content off as something refreshing.

I'm sorry if this is harsh, but you have kind of already proved that being kind to you doesn't work. Maybe being blunt and up front will make you realize what we are trying to say.

• Upvote 6