Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

3 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Maybe try making your own trucks in blender rather than cloning all of mine? 

This sends a horrible message to people making content. He is attempting to make his own truck, whether it be a clone of one you uploaded or one he put together himself. You released it to the public, he has no restriction stating he cab't make his own truck from it. You should be glad someone is attempting to make good content, rather than try to dissuade them from making something at all. Why not take it as a compliment that he bases his work off your content? What is actually wrong with that?

@monsterjam16' I am very happy to see you are attempting to make content. If Blaise has a problem with you cloning his work, I give you fill permission to take anything I have made and turn it into your own. Keep up the good work!

• Upvote 10

@Mark Colineri

I like the fact that its based off my trucks, but I was suggesting it to him so he could make new trucks in blender and make new content. I think its better to have more people that can work in blender IMO. 

@monsterjam16' I'm fine if you clone my trucks, but i think if you could learn trucks in blender it would be good too, so don't take offence, you, or anyone else...

• Upvote 4

After my one hit wonder at Fall Madness V I decided to give Perpetual Destruction some reworking so it doesn't sit so low, look so bad, and drive so horribly. The main piece is done for the most part, only thing left is the sponsors, paint, fiberglass inlay of the body, lexan, and the node/beam.

5fBHWgV.png

Perpetual Destruction will also be running a PEI for pretty much the rest of it's lifespan. If anyone has an old Dodge Ram body please send it to me.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Michael Rosen said:

After my one hit wonder at Fall Madness V I decided to give Perpetual Destruction some reworking so it doesn't sit so low, look so bad, and drive so horribly. The main piece is done for the most part, only thing left is the sponsors, paint, fiberglass inlay of the body, lexan, and the node/beam.

Perpetual Destruction will also be running a PEI for pretty much the rest of it's lifespan. If anyone has an old Dodge Ram body please send it to me.

How old of a body? Danny's Mopar Magic and my Rampage Concussion have an early 2000's ish body if you want to snag that. 

15 hours ago, Chris B said:

Please put some more time into your trucks! You come out with one like every day! Things that take a longer time to make pretty much always means a better product. Tampa for example took a month for me because I had to learn all those modeling skills for the pirate ship and skull, and it's still not done! (my future stuff obviously won't take that long) Use Blender, model a new body, make a new node beam, model a new chassis, model some new parts, or something! Also, please put more effort into your paints, and learn some more paint.net or GIMP stuff. Take some time to learn some skills, not everything has to be posted on SYP the second it gets into game. 

Maybe things such as this? (Which btw was repainted after downloading Garrett's crappy WF truck) This took me about a month from planning to where I am now, the paint I redid onto Garrett's crappy truck body.

hNDaQ4F.jpg

There are an Indy and Feld version and Idk know if they work for 0.37 because I DONT USE THAT VERSION

rCUvETc.jpg

Already cloned and ready for release, any other suggestions?

6 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Maybe things such as this? (Which btw was repainted after downloading Garrett's crappy WF truck) This took me about a month from planning to where I am now, the paint I redid onto Garrett's crappy truck body.

There are an Indy and Feld version and Idk know if they work for 0.37 because I DONT USE THAT VERSION

Already cloned and ready for release, any other suggestions?

That actually doesn't look that bad... except for the body.

If you use paint.net, make the body texture an overlay for a bake. I can PM you a tutorial.

9 minutes ago, YiddishTunaPie said:

That actually doesn't look that bad... except for the body.

If you use paint.net, make the body texture an overlay for a bake. I can PM you a tutorial.

Please pm me as soon as you can, I will do it then