Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

10 minutes ago, GuyLiner849 said:

Here is the truck ive been working on. 20+ hours of paint (no joke xD)

Still needs some cities in the roof and in the left side. Also needs the side flames and roof flames but here is the progress

Suggestions are welcome as always :)

Love that paint man! Just a few quick suggestions. First, the very front of the body is just overlayed with paint, kind of looks off. Maybe rip grill and headlight "stickers" from Jester or Bounty Hunter.  Also, not sure if you need to put the whole schedule on there lol, maybe just put a few of the bigger stops on there. I know you're trying to replicate that one diecast truck, but just giving you some ideas how to make it even better.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Michael Rosen said:

Been thinking of what to pair Perpetual Destruction with for a long time, ever since I planned on doing V2. So here's the touring partner, "Pennzoil: Fuel Injected"!

Should let me drive that in a league ;) <3 Great design! I love it

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Chris B said:

Love that paint man! Just a few quick suggestions. First, the very front of the body is just overlayed with paint, kind of looks off. Maybe rip grill and headlight "stickers" from Jester or Bounty Hunter.  Also, not sure if you need to put the whole schedule on there lol, maybe just put a few of the bigger stops on there. I know you're trying to replicate that one diecast truck, but just giving you some ideas how to make it even better.

a little update

Left side of the truck is done with the flames and all the cities names

Z7pCOPE.jpg

Also added grill and headlights and made it chrome cause without it, the truck looks "dead" somehow and i want it to look better 

Also the MJ25 logo looks "white" cause the angle 

• Upvote 11

15 minutes ago, GuyLiner849 said:

a little update

Left side of the truck is done with the flames and all the cities names

Also added grill and headlights and made it chrome cause without it, the truck looks "dead" somehow and i want it to look better 

Also the MJ25 logo looks "white" cause the angle 

id say do two versions make a chrome and a grey version 

Finally started working on the Dakar-inspired track again. This is a VERY early version, but it has pinkish-colored sand and shiny geometric mountains, like faceted gemstones; as if they are growing out of the sand. I thought it would be fun to have another alien-looking track, like the one with blue dirt. This is one of the final tracks I need to finish before the entire POWERTRAX pack can be released.

p3jVyW4.jpg

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, Helen Weales said:

Finally started working on the Dakar-inspired track again. This is a VERY early version, but it has pinkish-colored sand and shiny geometric mountains, like faceted gemstones; as if they are growing out of the sand. I thought it would be fun to have another alien-looking track, like the one with blue dirt. This is one of the final tracks I need to finish before the entire POWERTRAX pack can be released.

This is a really interesting project, Helen! What I think would be cool is if you could create a futuristic Son-Uva Digger truck driven by Race Anderson (Ryan Anderson's Son).

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, playdrewtv said:

2017 Hotsy Replica

Looks good, the only thing is that it runs firestones (no bkts). And the rims are not white (maybe use the 2004rim) that its somewhere in some truck zips

Idek if it runs always like that or only in that pic/show