Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

Just now, Hagan Moskau said:

The Red coil digger; I'm pretty sure it never ran sway bars. I think that was only for when Digger #7 was revamped for 2000.

Ah, you're right. I'll have to remove the props from the truck file and make the SB blocks transparent. Also working on moving the shocks so they are at least somewhat close to the chassis. The 96 version ran swaybars, however.

3 hours ago, Michael Rosen said:

When Grave Digger 7 was still in the works, I'd hit up Blaise with the idea of making the classic Digger paint scheme as well. I'd already made one, and kept it. So with two basic cloning trips, along with the 20th Anniversary revamp will come two Digger 7 skins, 1993 and 1996. Still have to add the Camel Racing logo on the windshield of '93 tho.

The newer digger 7 the headers are tight together and actually angles forward slightly. I meant to say it when t was released last but never did, because 12's should've been grouped a little tighter I believe too.

1 hour ago, Garrett Hanson said:

been listening to Disturbed lately so I made this:

made this truck to go with it:

group pic:

any thoughts?

The Disturbed paint literally looks like you took the body map, filled everything but the black outline with red, and stuck Google Images copy-pastes on it. You didn't even bake the body, or at least take more than 2 minutes to finish the front.

The camo on the other truck looks rushed as well. The logos are also wayyy too big on the back of the truck.

The chassis needs a lot of work including material effects and new/more props. Make it look realistic. I mean, your lexan isn't even transparent.

13 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

need sum nooode beeeam help?

Unless moving the props over won't work then yes pls :)

7 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

been listening to Disturbed lately so I made this:

made this truck to go with it:

group pic:

any thoughts?

Holy crap! The tires are rotated the right way for once!

8 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

been listening to Disturbed lately so I made this

group pic

Recommendation, add headlight and grille "Stickers" to the truck and and make sure the flames dont just stop at the end of the hood,

2 hours ago, GuyLiner849 said:

MULISHA!! MULISHA!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Thanks to everyone that sent me pics of the new Metal Mulisha scheme, still needs the rear and the roof ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Impressive work! Your skills have improved tremendously over a short period! Can't wait to see what's next

• Upvote 2