Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

So, I don't know why I did this since there are a couple already released on this site but... I decided to use photoshop in my art class at school too paint this. This took three weeks of hand painting. 

yVGsob7.jpg

How is it looking so far?

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

been listening to Disturbed lately so I made this:
rijEJgQ.png

TR8rFbR.png

41Rhgi7.png

made this truck to go with it:
bhNKcE3.png

WASctA4.png

group pic:
SxVooZm.png

any thoughts?

Listen man, I know you can put a lot more effort into them then that, I can tell from the looks of it that there is still quite a bit of work to be done. Just try harder, I'm not gonna say anything else but that.

20 minutes ago, Trenton Ray said:

Listen man, I know you can put a lot more effort into them then that, I can tell from the looks of it that there is still quite a bit of work to be done. Just try harder, I'm not gonna say anything else but that.

words of wisdom

4 minutes ago, EightBitMS said:

Garrett Hanson needs to release a truck every day, whether it's great or not. Daily trucks.

just stop

57 minutes ago, billothepillow said:

You're trucks look like a severely disabled 11 year old tried out blender.....

seriously stop.
now back to your regular scheduled program

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Garrett Hanson said:

words of wisdom

just stop

seriously stop.
now back to your regular scheduled program

Okay, what we're trying to point out to you is that no matter how hard we talk our asses off, you STILL DON'T LISTEN. You are no where near the level of any other content creator on this whole entire site, your trucks are "made" in like, 10 minutes or less, the paint looks like poo, and half the time the props are as bad as your stupid ass paint schemes. Get some freaking help man. Seriously.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ChaoticMayhem said:

Okay, what we're trying to point out to you is that no matter how hard we talk our asses off, you STILL DON'T LISTEN. You are no where near the level of any other content creator on this whole entire site, your trucks are "made" in like, 10 minutes or less, the paint looks like poo, and half the time the props are as bad as your stupid ass paint schemes. Get some freaking help man. Seriously.

Just leave it alone. If he wants to crank out subpar content for all eternity let him at it. Honestly if we took any of the energy so many of us have spent on him and his mediocrity on newer members making actual good content this wouldn't be a problem. 

• Upvote 10