Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

3 hours ago, GuyLiner849 said:

MULISHA!! MULISHA!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

nP8c2Ag.png

Thanks to everyone that sent me pics of the new Metal Mulisha scheme, still needs the rear and the roof ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mulisha got a new chassis for 2017 just a heads up

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, GuyLiner849 said:

MULISHA!! MULISHA!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Thanks to everyone that sent me pics of the new Metal Mulisha scheme, still needs the rear and the roof ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

is it bad the only thing i noticed while scrolling past this was the different BKT's xD.

Looks good from the picture, if i were you, i'd just remove the doubles on the body and re-export. That pic seems to show the body after an edge split job.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Digger #15 had double front sway bars. And that chassis looks nothing like #15. I understand it was a Racesource, but it doesn't have the exact same design as #16 does.

Looks pretty good though.

Just fixed the double swaybar error, but as far as chassis design goes, I don't have that many ref pics to work off of and as far as I could see it was pretty accurate. The V4 chass looked almost exactly like 16 so I couldn't use it for a 3D model perspective.

Any bodyless ref pics would be appreciated.

23 minutes ago, barry the bee said:

It looks really good but monster jam would rate it 0/10 stars because it had guns on it 

haha gotta love feld. Its going to have a Good Year option so it can technically be an indie that dosnt run bkt

• Upvote 1