Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

8 hours ago, Jackattack29 said:

Some new trucks ive been working on.

Still alot left to do on these trucks until ready for release, Credit to sdtv33 for the paints and gdfan14 for help with the storm damage. Also credit to kozak for the barbarian and big kahuna chassis.

Looking good, alot of prop placement is needed for big kahuna, and the tiki head looks somewhat smooshed to one sideBigKahuna16_02.jpg

it also needs new headers, swaybars, and shocks

Not as of now, the cab area is done a bit differently then before and with Curse being retired (atleast for shows in north america) I am not entirely sure what happened to that chassis (if it is overseas or got rebodied for another truck currently running).

Just now, ChaoticMayhem said:

Guyliner suggested I try something people haven't attempted before on SM, so I did. Steve Macklyn's Ice Man?

IT's a custom so it's not going to look exactly like the actual truck.

Yes I am missing some props.

2 hours ago, Outlawed said:

Not as of now, the cab area is done a bit differently then before and with Curse being retired (atleast for shows in north america) I am not entirely sure what happened to that chassis (if it is overseas or got rebodied for another truck currently running).

It's sitting at the Dungeon right now completely stripped. It'll get sandblasted, powdercoated black and then put back into service after first quarter.

• Upvote 1