-when your blower hat is higher then the rear shock towers
-when your transmission is a foot long
-when your transfercase outputs are higher then the upper 4 link tabs
-when your headers are sticking out of the bottom of the block
and you call it done
Your+_14f53e92694ac1dd3108c4a29d8a6053.g

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Jackattack29 said:

Fixed some missing textures on barbarian and moved around body and chassis a bit. Just about done with the truck.

I might be wrong, but I think the Barbarian body is a newer Silverado body like the Over Bored chassis. And also the headlights aren't the old Storm Damage ones - they're actual headlights...

8 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

pretty small update but added the driveshafts:
o0zUlXR.png

VhrrGc1.png

this is the last update before release.

God, I hope not. I don't make trucks, and just from observing Syp threads, even I know what the hell is wrong with this thing... that motor alone is bigger than a human being. jesus christ. and your four link bars arent even lined up. pretty sure the sway bars are out of place too...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Garrett Hanson said:

pretty small update but added the driveshafts:
o0zUlXR.png

this is the last update before release.

for the love of god, lower the dang engine its not hard, the headers dont come out of the oil pan in real life do they? like dude its not hard, there are motor mounts right there showing you where to put the engine!

Guys just let him do him. The only complaint I have is that he clogs up SYP and the Downloads with pure Grade A horse sht. If he wants to make horrible content then let him do just that. But Garrett if you're not gonna take the initiative to improve now, instead trying to inch your way ever so slowly, don't bother posting on SYP like you do. We told you a whole list of things for you to change and you only changed one and considered the rest as useless advice. And you still ignore that we told you don't post an update every time you change some little thing.

• Upvote 4