Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

2 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Can you try using newer props especially the engine, radiator, and axles. Would love to actually see a CRD or Cohen instead of a hybrid looking chassis made 5 years ago (The old Cohen chassis currently being used). Really love these BeamNG projects though.

38 minutes ago, MNMJ said:

Still have to do the new logo and hood, not a full truck, just an SMV4 retexture.

Is that...  can't be...  is that body an MTM2 rip? Surely there's a better S-10 body here somewhere, there's gotta be.

Stuff looks great guys. Got a new pc with more power so I may try my hand at this again soon but don't hold me to it. And now I shall slink into the shadows until the need to post arises again.

22 minutes ago, PM Customs said:

Is that...  can't be...  is that body an MTM2 rip? Surely there's a better S-10 body here somewhere, there's gotta be.

Stuff looks great guys. Got a new pc with more power so I may try my hand at this again soon but don't hold me to it. And now I shall slink into the shadows until the need to post arises again.

Harlow made a good S-10 body but that went to Voth's Wrecking Crew.

55 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Can you try using newer props especially the engine, radiator, and axles. Would love to actually see a CRD or Cohen instead of a hybrid looking chassis made 5 years ago (The old Cohen chassis currently being used). Really love these BeamNG projects though.

Well, the truck above is a PEI, the chassis that is in game that everyone knows is a CRD, a Cohen is also in the works, props will have to stay the same, Maybe a new Engine and Rad, but axles have to stay for the J beams, soooo ya.