Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

48 minutes ago, GuyLiner849 said:

17 days of my holidays left boo

Made a thing thats not a digger yey (i think ill put it in a different chassis lol)

And this Max-D for the chrome pack

Group pic

is that monster energy michael arndts design by any chance

18 minutes ago, nks1996 said:

is that monster energy michael arndts design by any chance

Something like that, i only replicated the hood and the sides (not all the side), the only thing i didnt replicate is the rear and front (will be putting those green rims too when i get the body in a different chassis)

Here is that design that i think you mean:

AodwAcV.png

1 hour ago, Crazyboy335 said:

Nah, I like the old S10s <3

I think you are confused by his wording. He doesn't mean a newer model as in model year wise. Andrew Sheets made a new physical model of that same body that is a lot cleaner and better looking. The one you are using is from stock V4.

51 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

I think you are confused by his wording. He doesn't mean a newer model as in model year wise. Andrew Sheets made a new physical model of that same body that is a lot cleaner and better looking. The one you are using is from stock V4.

I've already had to change bodies once. It's nice enough for my personal use, since I'm not releasing it.

1 hour ago, JUICY TOES said:

This may not be the right place. But if anyone would be interested in building this that would be sick!

(USA-1 on a 1972 Chevy C-10)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4snuSA9lF9xb3lnalhqQzh0TTA

For future reference, use this:

http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/forum/65-requests/

EDIT: This'll be the last truck that looks rushed to me. From now on I'm taking more time working with nodes, making my own props, and whatnot. But I promised it, here it is. Note that the shock/swaybar/prop update will NOT be coming out anytime soon.

bRRM2Yn.png

Edited by Mr. Self Destruct
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

On a mission to make the most detailed truck I've ever made. Making this the best truck I've ever built. Blaise and I have teamed up to build up the Monster Energy 2017 pack! Just started on the thing. Hope you guys enjoy!

can give it the same UV map so tis an easy swap for the Beamng Monster trucks? would be VERY nice if you did